Chapter 7 FLAWLESS

Nuaimat

Tonight was the night of the Ss3 prom, i got about seven invites, Susan, Mufeedah and Haloomah also got invited but Haloomah is in saudia for the holy pligrimage, and i know Suasan and Mufeedah are hitting it, Muayad also got an invite, Ofcause with the lots of senior girls hitting on him, what will you expect, how on earth will i hit on my junior, certainly not me Nuaimat

So  this time around we told our dad, he gave his permission and asked us to behave and be back home before 12, all to our stepmum's fury, i hugged my dad, shouting thank you daddy and then i dressed up and left for i, Mufeedah and Susan's make-up session at Mon Avi's place, and from there our dates will picks us up, you know i got seven invites, so i decided i will be going with, NOBODY, but guess what i will get picked up by Muayad and his friend Sayeed.

Muayad

I dressed up in a maroon blazer, black skinny pants, a black neck tie, and a white long sleeve shirt, my cuff links were that off Georgio Armani, my bartozzi black shoes where looking shinny, my rolex silver wrist watch and a wrist band of Armani, look i brought all this with my savings and some from my sister, my crew hair cut was also picture perfect, i was looking as posh as i wish i will look, and guess,  what i will be arriving to the prom in a black ford edge of my friend's mother's Sayeed, now call me classy or i call you jealous.

My friend Sayeed picked me up at home and then we set of to pick my sister from the makeup studio, believe me when i say my sister needs no makeup to look beautiful, cause she is a beautiful to behold, alot of the Ss3 guys wanted me to ask her for the prom on their behalf, but i declined because i know she will reject all invites automatically, she thinks it is a waste of time going out with secondary school guys, even alot of our class mates asked her out, but she wouldn't date a senior guy why her mate,  i really admire her for that because i think it's classy, but i pity her alot because of the senior girls eyes on her, they think she is the one luring their so called boyfriends, and i know my sister she will do no such thing, but thank God they will be gone forever and we will be the seniors.

We dropped by the studio and called her phone, she rejected it and then we saw her came out, God i and Sayeed watched her walked to us mouth agape, she was in dark blue and gold, well dark blue and lilac are her favourite colors, it was a bodice like top with detachables short sleeves and the whole top was made up of golden glittering lace and stones, then the skirt was a peplum skirt and was in silk material and blue colour, the skirt making her memorata blue heeled shoes visible and each shoe had a golden logo of M for memorata on it, on her wrist was a golden wrist watch of versace and a golden chain on the right wrist, on her ears were pure gold and Pearl earings, it was our mother's and it really looked beautiful on her, my sister has a long hair that is waist lenght, it's black, silky, and has lots of waves and light curls, so today her hair was streched and was in a bun, and a golden chain head band which has dark blue stones all over, has a bigger dark blue stone in the middle of the forehead, the hair band went  round and disappeared into her hair, her make up wasn't heavy but was smoking hot, especially her bambi eyes that has little golden glitters around, her shaped eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, and a hot red lipstick, oh my oh my,  she looks like this arabian princess, ready to be wedded to a charming arab prince.

"Thanks" she said on reaching us, i was taken aback and asked her what she meant and she said "you were starring and i take that to be you saying you look astonishing" Sayeed chucked as i shook my head and said "whatever, am dying to make an entrance, lets go" and with that we soon were on our way to the venue of the prom, the thing is that outside the hall, just at the entrance the popular and expensive 'The Dream photography', they will give you some Solo  shots and then you will proceed in.

Inside the hall i can see alot of the girls tired to look good, especially the senior girls, even the guys were all looking posh and gentle in different blazers,suit, tuxedo and what so ever, but Nuaimat was one of the girls who took the spotlight, as i do my thing i usually look up to search for my sister and i swear it makes me smile to see her going about her things with a smile, i love seeing her happy and full of smiles, as she goes about with smiles on her face, she looks more beautiful, i just wish she will have a decent nice guy to keep her happy and that is what i do pray for every single day.