O Family 20

Vulcan came into view, the giant octopus hard to miss.

"Wulcan is going to be a wery unique planet." Chekov added.

"Yeah with that giant octopus. Now how did you get that thing here?" Sulu asked.

"I already made a full report to Starfleet, just read the paper." Red snapped. "And its called Ogdru Jahad."

"What is?" Kirk asks.

"The giant octopus! Not the paper! What are you gonna do with out me?" The demon then turned to Spock. "You'll keep an eye on him won't ya?"

"Yes it is the commanders job to look out for the Captain."

"What am I? Chopped liver!?" Bones snapped.

"Haha no, but I need you to keep and eye on my.." She bends down and whispers in McCoys ear. "...Lollipop stash."

Spock with Vulcan hearing heard this and smirked a little.

"Oh and Scotty take care of my cats." She also whispered in the man's ear.

This time Spock stopped the increasive smile, that was building. Of course she brought the cats, he only hopes they don't make a big mess at his parents place.

"Who are you staying with?" Jim asked again, just for the fun of it.

"Are you deaf or do you have short term memory loss? I am staying with Ambassador Sarek and his wife Amanda."

"Yeah and those are Spock's parents!"

"Yes. You continue to point out the obvious!"

"I'm just saying there's probably some embarrassing pictures of Spock you could send to me."

"Now your thinking." Hellsing agreed, making said Vulcan to turn a little green, knowing his mother would happily oblige.

Red still hadn't told anyone about coming from a different dimension, though in the report she had admitted to being a demon. Though Hellsing hasn't gotten any calls from them she suspected they just haven't read it yet.

"Keep safe while I'm gone, make sure Kirk doesn't sprain his pinky while combing his hair."

"That was one time! And it was because you crushed my fingers while I was combing! Who does that!?"

"Obviously she does, Captain." Nyota said haughtily, she was trying to patch things up between herself and Red.

"Goodbye Hank, Tiber, Pocky, Button, Howard's replacement, Abby, and Bean. I'll miss all of you." Hellsing hugged everyone, confusing some with their names.

"Who's Howard?" Uhura questioned as the she devil stepped on the transporting pad.

"Bye Red. Be safe and just you wait. Soon enough we'll be picking you up." Jim said not to happy with letting his friend go on the planet that she had died on.

"Yeah and dont die." McCoy grumbled.

"Yeah yeah. Beam me down Bean." Red smirked at the Scottish man as he glared at Kirk.

"Now where d'ya think she got tha' name from, eh Captain?" Montgomery quickly got to work and beamed the she devil down, much to everyone's disappointment.

"I think it suits you, Bean." Jim said.

Hellsing appeared on the familiar planes of Vulcan, noticing everyone scanning the Jahad, a ton of scientist.

Two people walked up to her red form and she knew exactly who they were.

"Hello, I am Hellsing."