S Pain 31

Harrison is under heavy armed escort as Jim goes on the comm. "Bones, meet me in the brig."

"Be right there."

"Lieutenant. Contact Starfleet. Let them know we have Harrison in custody, and we'll be on our way once the warp core is repaired."

"Yes, sir." Then uhura leaves after glaring at Khan.

"I'm gonna hide." Red announced then climbed up to the ceiling and popped open the wall and slunk in, ignoring everyone's confused expressions.

"Okay?" Jim said.

McCoy arrives in the brig noticing the she devil was gone.

"Where is Hell--" The brown eyed man was cut off by a tail living him off the air. "Ahh! Jesus Red! Put me down! Now! Or I'll hypo your ass into next week!" And on that threat the man was dropped instantly followed by a tall demon.

"Your no fun Hanky Banky."

"Don't ever call me that again, ever."

"Why, Hanky need a little Spanky?"

"My God! Stop! Please! Now why the hell did he surrender?"

"I don't know. But he just took out a squad of Klingons single-handedly. I want to know how." Red frowned at the word squad, remembering the dead cats down on Qo'noS. "Hey..Klingons don't eat cats do they?"

"Why woukd I know that? And why is that even a question!?" Bones face-palmed.

"Harry Berry killed my deadpool squad...Kakashi and Itachi's litter...Wait if you think about it that means Itachi or Kakashi are girls..woah."

"Wouldn't you have known that when it was a girl the time it gave birth!?" The Doctor really felt like just leaving.

"That is so true! Your so smart sometimes, McCoy. Unlike Jim who can't understand that Pike is alive!"

"Because he's not! John Harrison killed him!" James was by far done with this pointless argument. It kept bringing up the image of his father figure, lying dead, getting mind raped by Spock.

"Sounds like we have a Superman on board." Leonard commented.

"Ohh Somebody saaaave meeee! But-ch-ya want and~--"

"Can we please just get on with what we are actually here for!?" Harrison screamed, done watching the retarded people.

"Joy kill."

"Why was that the name of one of your cats?" Khan asked a murderous glare on his face.

McCoy rolls his eyes, but moves a circular device to create a small opening in the cell forcefield. "Put your arm through the hole. I'm going to take a blood sample." Harrison complies. But to soon as Hellsing runs forward, pushing McCoy out of the way and reaching her stone hand in the hole, grabbing Nooiegn by the neck.

"Red!? What the Hell!? Stop!" Leo yelled and tried to push her away, but everyone knew her strength was beyond humans.

"Counselor I command you to release the prison, John Harrison." Spock was ready to Vulcan pinch her away as the victims face was turning blue.

"Hellsing! Stop! I know your mad that he killed Pike, but this is no reason to resort to this!" Jam screamed, knowing it would knock her out of it, though he was happy someone on this ship could hurt the 'Superman'.

And just like that Red dropped the cat killer and stepped towards Jim. "Oh my fucking Lord! Pike is flipping alive! Why else would I give the Klingon Pike's number!?"

"Because your delusiona--Wait. You gave a Klingon your number!?"

"No..." James breathed a sigh of relief till she addd. "...I gave a Klingon Pike's number."

"Why!?"

"Because he was hot. Don't you give hot girls your number?"

"Well yeah, but it's not like they are against the Federation!?"

"You don't know that!"

"That is accurate, Captain." Spock said, trying to hid his smirk.

Red smirked as James glared at his friend. "See--"

"Though I would recommend it as illogical and irrational."

Now both of the alcoholics were glaring at the Vulcan.

"Why aren't we moving, Captain? An unexpected malfunction, perhaps, in your warp core conveniently stranding you on edge of Klingon space?"

"How the hell do you know that? And please keep your arm out. I still need to get a blood sample, so can you put your arm through the hole." The doctor sighed, in need of a good shore leave.

"Haha that's what she said." The red witch giggled as the doctor glared.

"That would hurt though." Jim added as the two laughed like old times.

"Seriously? What are you two?"

"I'm like 10 or something like that, though I have been alive for 50 years."

"What!? How is that possible!"

"I'm 301." The black haired man added, rubbing his now purple neck.

"As I am 37, Captain. Appearence doesn't show someone's age. Does your species age slower?" Spock asked Hellsing after James and McCoy showed their disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna live longer than you, Spock!"

"Fascinating."

"Damn! And I'm gonna be all wrinkles in like 30 years!" The Captain said.

Spock decided to correct his leader. "Actually at the rate you are going adding all the stress you will be 'all wrinkles' in about 12 years, Captain."

Hellsing burst out laughing as Spock raised an eyebrow, like he hadn't just told Jim he was gonna die in 12 years.

"Bones." Jim started.

"I think you'd find my insight valuable, Captain." Harry Berry adds before the hole closes.

"We good?"

"Yeah." The doctor

Good. Because I think those two need a hypo shot."

"Ha. Yeah. Good luck actually getting them." Everyone laughed at the image of Jim trying to capture Spock.

"Yeah yeah. Let me know what you find."

"Ignore me and you will get everyone on this ship killed." John said, not liking how they disregarded him and acted like a family like his crew had been.

"Captain, I believe he will only attempt to manipulate you. I would not recommend engaging the prisoner further."

"Give me a minute."

The she devil clicked her tongue in disagreement. "Don't forget, Tiber, Spock will take that minute seriously." She winced in pain.

"Oh well then come back when I call you. Dismissed. All of you." They all complied, even the red devil, wanting to see someone who will actually listen to her.