Chapter 29

"And remember, although adults love to say we millennials are lazy, obsessed with social media, and ruining society, we're going to be the ones who change the world. Class of 2017 forever!!"

The bubbly stoner who'd somehow won the role of speaking at graduation had done an amazing job. Her speech had been filled with jokes and meme references which caused the graduates to laugh and the parents to be confused.

Now, it was time for everyone to walk across the stage and get their diplomas. Four years of tears, little to no sleep, and a lack of money had all led up to this moment.

Blair sat in her seat, feeling fidgety. Just like at her high school graduation, the thought of tripping on stage loomed in the back of her mind.

She looked down at her new Gucci heels. Gladys had given them to her as an early graduation gift. They were the most expensive item Blair had ever worn and she hoped to keep them looking as shiny for as long as possible.

After what felt like years, the dean of the school finally made it to the H's. Blair dat up straighter in her chair.

"Graduating with a degree from our school of business management...Blair Hendrix!"

Blair tried not to cry as she heard the shouts and yells from her family. She even heard Macy scream out,"that's my best friend!!!"

Blair strutted up the stairs, a surge of confidence in her step. She grabbed her diploma and turned to shoot the photographer a cheesy smile. After she walked across the stage, she sat back down to wait for the rest of the alphabet to get their degrees.

An hour and a half later they were down to the Z's.

"Graduating with a degree from the public health program...Stacy Zeh!"

That was it, the last person grabbed their overpriced piece of paper and the ceremony came to a close.

"I'd like everyone to congratulate the amazing class of 2017!"

The graduates jumped to their feet immediately. Some people were hugging, others crying, and everyone took part in the iconic cap throwing. Blair tossed her cap up, trying her best to see where it landed. She'd spent a solid week decorating it with one of her favorite song lyrics and didn't want someone else accidentally grabbing it.

Macy and Jack ran over towards Blair.

"We fucking did it!! We're college graduates!" Macy let go of Jack's hand so she could wrap Blair up in a hug.

"Yes and now we get to go out into the real world! Yippee!" Jack said, laughing at his girlfriend's over enthusiasm.

"We did do it, guys. I'm proud of us, four years done and now we get to start the rest of our lives," Blair grabbed the two for a cheesy group hug.

Suddenly Blair's parents appeared, both of them looking so polished and put together.

"I can't believe my baby is all grown up!" Blair's mother's eyes begin to water.

"Honey...no more tears, please." her father said, wrapping an arm around her weepy mother.

"So, Blair, what's next ?" her brother asked, his arm tight around his gorgeous wife's waist.

"London!"

Author's Note:  YAY!!! EVERYBODY LOVES A GOOD OLD FASHIONED HAPPY ENDING, MYSELF INCLUDED!

So I still want to include some additional chapters but I want to know what my AMAZING READERS want to see!!! Let me know in the comments 💖💖

p.s. because a writer never stops writing I already have six chapters completed of another story...lol so would y'all mind me posting a sneak peek of it? :)