Latest memory

(I'm cleaning up my drafts and found this.  My brain has too many ideas.  Help me.)

Ugh my head hurts... " the man groaned as he felt a rush of pain through his head.  , the only sound he heard was the blood pounding in his ears. 

He's muscles ached as he pushed himself an sat up. 

Did I die?  Or hit my head really hard at least.... He  questioned to himself looking around.  Wait... Where was he even?  It was a light green room with less furniture then he expected for such a good looking room.  There was a nightstand beside the light green bed he was sitting on.  Unfortunately,  one of the drawers was missing... As for the bed.. The filling from the pillows were pouring out as there were torn open.  What happened here? 

 Well whatever it is, I'm not staying to find out.  Infact,  he didn't know anything yet. He couldn't remember.  Amnesia?  It must be.  His mind wandered for any flashes from his previous life.  Nothing came up.  Maybe looking around might help.

There was a mirror just beside a broken down closet.  Someone had a tantrum huh? 

To his luck,  the mirror was still standing and in one piece. 

Wonderful. 

He walked up to it looking at the figure that approached from the other side of the mirror. 

They looked horrible.  Both sides. 

His hand trailed off to his neck which seemed to have a large gash that was still fresh.  He had a pale skin colour and his hair was a dark brown mess.  He moved his hand up futher to his face and gently caressed the scar on the side of his cheek.  His eyes were a dark green of some sort and it's probably been a while since he shaved. He looked like a mess.  His eyes traveled down to his torso. He was wearing a light grey shirt,  even the writing on it was worn off. It outlined the shaped of his body which was quite fit from what he expected.   His shirt had shown small torns with  blood seeping from under the cloth.  The man cringed at the sight. Did he have a brawl with a wrestler or something?  He looked terrible. He wore dark blue shorts that only reached his knees. Below his knees were a terrifying sight.  They were more cuts and one was deep enough to let his bone.... Or a metal one show? Despite the wounds,  he didn't feel as much pain as he should be feeling. 

Right then the door flew open,  and a female stepped into the room. 

She looked.... Exactly... Like him but we'll... Without the beard.. And a more feminine body. He also noticed she tied her hair to a usual bland ponytail and she wore a green hoodie which was way too small for her but it still fit. 

This must be her room. 

"Ah Youre awake! " she smiled moving closer to him. 

"Uhm... Are you referring to me? "

"Oh course!  Who else am I talking to huh? " he chuckled.  Alright, that was a stupid question to ask.  The male mentally facepalmed himself,  there wasn't even anyone there besides the two of them! 

The female giggled and gently patted his shoulder. 

But he only looked at her questioningly. She noticed this.

"Do you remember anything?" she suddenly asked which was kind of surprising. 

How did she even know? 

He shrugged and shook his head looking away.  She passed him a look of pity and took his hand and slowly guided him back to her bed and sat beside him. 

"Do I guess you're waiting for an explanation.. "

He nodded. 

"Alright well... " she sighed.