A new start

After miles of walking,  edd eventually found a cabin in the woods.  It wasn't ideal but it'll do. Hoping he was welcomed,  he knocked twice on the wooden door.  No response.  He knocked again.  Nothing. At this point,  he was just getting concerned so he let himself in.  Surprisingly,  it was open and not only that.  The place was spotless and it was warm and comforting. 

"Wow... This guys must've loved this place. " the male muttered to himself before placing his bag down and visiting each room for any sign on the owner.  And he did find him but unfortunately.... It wasn't the sight he was expecting. The man lay dead on his bedroom floor.  He must've been trying to call for help. There was no blood.  It looked like he had a heart attack.  The sight made the green hooded male cringe.  He couldn't leave the man laying like that.  Instead,  he picked him up and moved out leaving the cabin.  Holding a dead body in his arms didn't seem weird at all,  it felt as if he had done this before.

Weird huh?  

After a while,  the brunette reached an open field and lucky for him.. It had a few flowers growing from some of it. Slowly he walked over and placed the man aside before digging a hole deep enough for the male.  Just when it was deep enough he placed the corpse into it. Before he could cover it back up, he tore a bit of the cloth from his hoodie sleeve and covered the man's nose as well mouth.  Wouldn't want you're own corpse to be filled with dirt right?  At last,  he covered it up and sticked a log in front of the clump of dirt just like a grave stone then placing a few flowers on it. 

He congratulated himself for doing a good job as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. It was a pity this man died alone in the woods.  He was lucky enough for himself to find this man before he could rot in his cabin leaving his soul wandering around. 

 To whoever you were before,  I hope you have a happier life in the afterlife.  Your previous one didn't seem so happy.  RIP. 

Was what was written on the thick block of wood. Maybe he could find something about this man back in his cabin.  The brunette slowly walked back stretching his arms when he heard a small whisper. 

Thank you... 

He glanced around for where the voice came from but there was no one.  Shrugging it off,  the male walked away back to the cabin and entered. His mood lit up when he saw his little pet enjoying his stay by rubbing itself over the couch. 

Naughty kitty isn't he? 

Making his way over to the couch,  he sat down and lived every bit of it.  Though it was still depressing,  the death of the owner,  his sudden flashback of HIS betrayal,  his whole life before this. Edd eventually realised he hadn't taken care of his wounds and stood up walking over to the restroom. He grabbed the emergency kit and took out a few bandages and gauze and started bandaging himself up. 

He sighed. 

I hope this nightmare doesn't last any longer...... And.... I hope ells alright...... God.... 

Author: deliberately kills someone so her child can live

Perfect