2

There were explanations.

Missed period? Stress from being an ambassador and a high school senior.

Nausea? Eating too much of Papyrus' slowly improving spaghetti.

And so on.

That was why Frisk was in disguise at the pregnancy tests. It was to prove that she wasn't pregnant.

Human- monster pregnancy was also incredibly difficult. The mood had to be right and both incredibly fertile.

She quickly filled her basket with different types- both monster and human, paid, and went to her car. Toriel was spending the weekend on vacation with Asgore, so it was safe.

-_-

The timer beeped. Frisk looked up from her homework. She gulped as she walked to the bathroom.

Each test was lined up on the sink, nice and neat.

Each one was positive.

Frisk paled. Her hand rose up to her stomach, which felt a little firmer.

She turned and walked to the phone.

Each ring sounded like a death sentence. Then there was a "Hello?"

"Sans."

"Frisk? Are you here to talk about this weekend?"

This weekend.

Right, they had made plans.

"Not...exactly." She said. Her eyes closed as she said it. "I'm pregnant."

There was a clatter, then silence on the other end.

If she had to guess, Frisk would say that Sans had fainted.