9

It was a pretty ordinary day. Frisk was finishing up her class work as Sans microwaved pasta. Her latest craving had been pasta mixed popcorn and chocolate and tomato sauce on top.

Then it hit her.

Frisk doubled over in pain. Something soaked the couch.

"SANS!"

-_-

Toriel's car screeched, Asgore and Papyrus both holding on for dear life. The woman herself was driving.

"MY LADY, PLEASE CALM DOWN! WE'LL CRASH!"

"The police just called to tell me that your brother teleported in the Ebott Hospital with my daughter going into labor with a monster pregnancy! I have to!"

Asgore nearly fell out when Toriel parked. She ran inside, much to the surprise of the nurse at the desk. "Frisk Dreemurr! Where?!"

"R-Room 288, second floor."

"Thank you." Asgore managed out before following his wife. She ran to the nearest elevator, Papyrus and Asgore squishing in.

-_-

Monster pregnancies last between three to four months, so it wasn't really a surprise when Frisk went into labor at three months.

Sans did underestimate a woman going into labor's grasp though.

Frisk furiously clenched his hand as she screamed, doctors swarming around, telling her to breathe. One started to order her when to push.

"Okay, push!"

-_-

The cry of a baby rang out when Toriel reached the door. She opened the door to see her daughter. Her face was red and stained with sweat. Tears were in both' eyes, but Sans and Frisk both had huge grins.

In her arms, Frisk held a baby.

"Aliza." She croaked.