5

Toriel hummed as she walked through the door. Asgore followed, suitcase in hand. "Frisk, we're home!" She called.

There was no answer.

"Call her cell phone." The former king suggested. Toriel nodded, pulling out her phone.

Soon, Frisk's ringtone drifted through the house. Toriel and Asgore exchanged looks, the woman heading upstairs.

Dread had settled in her stomach. Toriel pushed Frisk's door open...

Only to see it empty.

"She's not here!"

The parents quickly started looking all over the house. Toriel froze when Asgore called.

He was staring at the bathroom's trashcan. She gasped, taking in the pregnancy tests.

"Call the police." She ordered.

-_-

"We need to think of names."

Sans hummed in agreement. He and Frisk were spooning on the couch. Her hands were rubbing over her stomach, his fluttering over hers.

"Maybe Orion for a boy?"

"That sounds good." Frisk said. "What about for a girl?"

"I don't know? Andromeda? Frisk Jr? Frisk Jr is a good name-"

"I was thinking Aliza."

Sans glanced at her. "Who's that?"

"My neighbor."

"Your neighbor is-"

"Not now." Frisk's voice was quiet. "From...before. Her name was Aliza and she was the best person ever."

Sans' grip tensed on the arm of the couch. Frisk didn't talk about it much, but the story that he had managed to piece together was that her father had walked out on her and her drunken whore of her mother.

Her mother hadn't taken it well.

"Was?"

"She died. The day before I ran away. She was really nice and took care of me when my mother was gone. More of a mother then mine was. Then she died in a car crash," She sniffed, wiping at her eyes. "And she didn't even let me go to the funeral."

"Aliza." Sans tasted the name. "Aliza. Yeah, that's a good name."

Frisk gave a watery smile.