3

Sans and Frisk sat across from each other. Tea sat cooling on the coffee table as he stared at her soul.

The soul pulsed its usual candy red, except there was now a small upside purple heart. It was the baby's soul, perfect and healthy.

"We were really excited. So the mood was right." He said, nervously scratching his neck. "And you had finished your period the day before."

"And it was a few days before your heat. So we both were pretty fertile." She said.

"Do you want to keep them?"

Frisk nodded, gently rubbing her stomach. Sans smiled, lying on his stomach.

"Hey kiddo. We weren't expecting you, but we're happy you're here." He whispered against her flesh. "We're gonna have to hide." He said, looking up at his lover.

"Yeah."

Toriel and Asgore would kill Sans, or make her get an abortion. It had only been a hour of knowing the baby's existence, but Frisk already loved her child.

"Mt. Ebott." She suggested.

Sans nodded. Some monsters still lived there, it was near a village, and he still owned the house in Snowdin. Besides, everyone knew he hated Ebott. So, it would be the last place anybody would look.

"Alright. Meet you two at the bus stop tonight." He patted her stomach.

Frisk muffled a happy sob when he teleported away. He had been talking to both of them.

She needed to pack.