Chapter 2: Donovan

The next day the wake us way to early. It must be about 6o'clock or something.

"Get your lazy asses up!", Donatella yells

I yawn and crawl out of bed, what other chose do I have? We don't even get the chance to get dress, to push us to the lounge dressed in our jimjams. We all sit down in the comfortable couches, who seem so haunted and dangerous.

"SILENCE!"

We all shut up immediatly in fear for Donatella's punishment. My boss, I mean father walks in. He wants me to call him father ever since he adopted me.

"Goodmorning girls"

"Goodmorning Monsieur"

As you see we are trained well.

"Todau we woke you up early, because it's going to be a busy weekend this week"

Ai Madonna, I just had those days we don't get any rest what so ever.

"There's a company having a party here this weekend and it's your job to entertain them"

Entertainers. That's how the call us....although we go by many names : Girls of pleasure, girls of the night,  Ladies of lust, ladies of light sin..... Name it.

Although I consider myself a dacner, not a whore. I do not, nor will I ever will, give my body in exhange for money. I made that promise to myself and Dio a long time ago. I can only give myself to someone I love. Like James, owh How I adore Jamie. He is so sweet and he longs for nothing but being with me. Yet I know his body aches for me, I mean for my flesh. I ache to him too yet I'm not ready to give myself yet. Besides the fact that I am only 16 (going on 17), it just isn't the right time yet.

"One day I'll buy you a real one", Jamie's voice rings through my thoughts as I touch the piece of string around my finger. It makes me smile, everytime I touch it.

"Drifting of are we?", a manly voice pierce my ears as something touches my cheeck. I lift my face up to meet "fathers" fae, broadly smiling at me.

"Yes, I'm sorry", I whisper.

Dio, I'm gonna get punished for real this time.

"Let me punish her Monsieur"

Donatella smiles, she seems to really enjoy hurting people... I shiver at the lusty grin on her face, especially when she has that wip in her hands.

"No thank you Miss, I'll take her for a talk", he smiles.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his office and I feel my heart sink in my shoes.

"Just calm down Charlotta. He won't hurt you....I hope"

"Please take a seat sweetheart"

I do as he says and take a seat in the chair opposite to his bureau.

"Are you alright", he carresses my cheeck, "You look quite pale"

"I...I'm fine, monsieur"

"How many times have I told you to call me father, sweetie" He sounds so serious.

"I'm sorry father", I say bowing my head to avoid his look.

"Would you please look at me when I talk to you..."

Slowly I raise my face just to meet his smiling face again. Father isn't much older then me, he's only 25 years old. He and Jamie are only 5 years apart, but I however am 8years younger then him.

"You're quite an extraordinary girl.....and such rare beauty"

Father is quite alright, although his continues smiling and complimenting creeps the life out of me.