Taya

It was my idea, and it wasn't crazy, no matter what Will said.

I had the idea, I developed the idea, and I put the idea into reality. Will can be a bit twp, and is obsessed with rugby, but don't let it fool you, he's as good a butt as any, for a Hufflepuff.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. This is supposed to be a record of how me and my butts, (Will McGreggah and Cal Weasley); became school pranking legends (almost) without anyone knowing it was us, or giving us detention (for the pranks, we got a lot of detentions). It started in our third year, and it would never have happened if not for a twelve year old bighead.

  Cal was looking distressed as he gazed out the window, nibbling his breakfast, while I glared at my baked beans. I hated baked beans, and I had no idea why I had put them on my plate. Stabbing the end of my fork into one of them I gave it an extra hard stare, and held it out, drawing Cal's attention away from the rain, and Will's away from his rugby magazine.
It wasn't particularly surprising when Will ignored me and went back to his magazine when I started telling them both how much I hated baked beans; he's rather too into rugby. Cal however, opened his mouth and asked innocently "Why did you get-" but his sentence tailed off into the air as I glared at him and muttered a phrase I would have got a detention for if it had been in English. I was about to go into a long explanation on why one should not ask such stupid questions (even though I was a little curious about the answer myself); when a Gryffindor got on the table and started yelling.
It was beginning to look like a far too eventful morning.

Anyway, the yelling was disrupting my thought process, and was getting quite annoying. Do I care if some boy has a crush on some girl? No. Please try to calm down, you're only twelve.

I wanted was to be left in peace to eat my breakfast and read the paper; maybe chat to my friends if I felt human enough that early, but no. Some little twpsyn decided that the whole great hall wanted to hear that he had a crush, and now my ranting time has been interrupted. Honestly. Also the shouting makes Cal really stressed.

This time I decided that I would not let it slide.

Standing up on the table is surprisingly wobbly, but the power that comes with it is completely worth it. I glared over the tops of my glasses 'round the great hall, and reveled at the fear in everyones faces. I felt like Taya The God™, and was glad that I had an excellent death glare.
"Not being funny, can you all quieten down a bit, and stop yelling you business at me. I'm trying to have breakfast you tymffat."
A stunned sort of silence fell across the room, before the entire Gryffindor house had a temper tantrum (they do that sometimes). Boys began standing up and yelling, girls glared at me, prefects shook their heads and looked at the tables in despair. But before Professor McGonagall managed to retain order, the poxy little Gryffindor called me a "stuck up prudish little bitch".

The detention I got for hexing him with all the magical knowledge I had was worth it.

Not So Stuck Up Now, Eh?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara