Taya

I decided that my first target would be Gryffindor house, and that they could all parade around the school speaking in rhyme, until I decided that they were sorry for yelling at breakfast, and calling me stuck up. In fact, they could rhyme until they died for all I cared, but it may be hard for anyone to get anything done if they constantly spoke in rhyming couplets for the rest of their lives.

It was Cal who would actually perform the jinx, no one would suspect him of putting a charm on the portrait hole, besides, Cal was not going to get caught, he cannot get into trouble, he'll do anything to avoid it. Plus the Fat Lady would probably be asleep when he cast the jinx.

I was rather proud of my plan, Cal would sneak out, wait for the Fat Lady to fall asleep, perform the spell unspoken, and make it so that everyone who passed through it over the next twenty four hours would be forced to speak in rhyme until the caster decided otherwise.

Hopefully no teacher would go through the portrait hole,  but it would serve that Gryffindor (his name is Joseph apparently) who called me stuck up, CoCo, and that... girl.. in our year who is constantly on my nerves right.

Luckily Cal was rather good at performing spells, he practiced it once on our common room door, removing it before anyone other than us could pass through.

The spell worked, and I found a word that rhymes with orange, sporange.

Anyway, I was so incredibly excited about watching all the peasants stumble about wondering why they were suddenly poets that I moaned about being up so early the next morning with far less vigour, and managed to make my tea without complaining about it being PG tips, not Yorkshire Gold (seriously, do I look like an animal? Yes ok, PG blooming tips might be good enough for a first form Gryffindor, but to anyone else... umm...standards), well... without complaining much. I still think that it is entirely ridiculous.

Where was I? Oh yes, the sonnet spewing sac a la douche-es, and how long it will take for the teachers to realise this isn't some colossal Gryffindor prank. Place your bets, my money's on two weeks, but hey, maybe they know how most Gryffindors don't have that kind of patience.

Sipping my tea, I idly glance over to the Gryffindor table, and grin to myself at the havoc going on over there, our large Ravenclaw symbol floating over their table. I was having a terrific time feeling smug when someone had to ruin it.
"CoCo's coming," hissed Will, before returning to his discussion about sport, and Cal and I both groaned as the forth year Gryffindor wondered over.
"Yes" I said in my boredest voice, without looking up; while CoCo laughed and slipped into the chair beside me. I growled, while the taller girl (why is everyone taller than me) nabbed a piece of toast from my plate.

"What do you want Coraline?" I kept my voice as bored as possible, and snatched my toast back, despite not really wanting it.

"Hey, Tay" she says, taking a sip of my tea, and I bit back a snappy retort, which unfortunately meant that my older sister from hell kept talking "it appears that I can't stop talking in rhyme,
I'm like this all the time.
I know it was you, you did this somehow,
Undo it. Now!"
Obviously I was not going to do that, nor was I going to let CoCo think she was the boss of me, (she isn't) so I nibbled my toast, before deciding I actually really would rather have cereal. Unfortunately, CoCo was still there, jabbering in about how she would write to our parents (I don't think she knows how to spell her own name though), and how she had a date later (probably why her hair was twelve shades blonder than normal), and how I was completely out of control, (at this stage I was too distracted by her rhyming to listen) when she slapped a spiral bound notebook on the table. A very familiar looking spiral bound notebook... The same spiral bound notebook that I had used a as a diary last year... That should have been safely stowed under my bed back home!
"Undo the spell right now.
Or this book may somehow
End up spread all over the school
And everyone laughing at y'all." As she finished her sentence she flicked her hand towards me, Cal, and Will, and flounced off. I ground my teeth and pretended that CoCo was being transferred to a farm in Greenland that she would never leave.

Cal looked at me.
"CoCo- not good?" He said, and I gave him a small smile and shook my head.