Will

We were having a great morning, the prank had gone exceptionally well, Taya hadn't snapped at anyone, Cal was smiling, and I'd been on a nice run earlier, before working on my core, and had managed to hold a plank for twelve minutes, my new record.

Then CoCo had to ruin it.

I mean, if that frosty highlights bitch wants to upset Taya at every possible moment, blackmail her into doing things for her, and make her more and more desperate for some kind of approval; and if she enjoys making Cal spiral, mocking his communication issues, using his speech aversion as amo for her cruel jibes, then I am going to have to act.

I have no idea how, but I am.

Because although Taya and I often insult each other, and Cal and I are only friends because of circumstance; no one gets to do this to my friends.
No one makes Taya Jones hide in the little cubbyhole behind one of the tapestries in the Ravenclaw common room and sob her heart out, thinking no one knows she's there.
No one makes Callum Weasley sit and rock under the bower of oaks behind the school, scratching his skin muttering 'not good' over and over.

Not even Coraline Corissa Jones.

Although I have no idea how to make her pay. She's talking in rhyme, but we've agreed to stop that by this evening, and I want to make CoCo feel sorry for the way she's treating Taya and Cal, to do something fiendish and cunning.

So I'll need a plan of my own. An unfriendly but clever plan.
Unfortunately Cal and Taya are the ones with the plans, while I'm the muscle. If we need muscle. Which we don't. I thought we did when Taya's arch nemesis Geena (who is so pretty it should be illegal) used to hassle her a bit, but that's completely off topic. The point is, Taya and Cal are my sibs from different cribs. And when they are down, revenge is up to me....

'Cept my talents are running very fast and rugby, not vengeance on those who have hurt me (or Taya and Cal). Unless you count the time I accidentally knocked ink over Geena's work the day after she and Taya had a showdown back in first year- which is how Taya, Cal and I became friends actually, but that's a story for when I'm not plotting the demise of CoCo.

Or trying to plot the demise of CoCo, honestly I don't think Taya's sister is demise-able, everything I've thought of is too easily countered, and although she's not that clever, CoCo has an entourage of people ready to get me back if I ever do anything.

I should probably go and check if Cal is ok now, Taya will kill me if she thinks I've seen her cry, sometimes I think that's girls a Scottish (Welsh) wildcat, while Cal is more of a bird, a small one, like a swift or a house martin.

I, of course, would be a dragon. Because dragons are cool.