New Home, New...MONSTERS!

(Y/n POV)

I slowly woke up from my slumber with a aching pain on my head. As I rub the back of my skull with my hand I noticed that I'm a fancy room on queen sized bed. Before I got out the bed I heard a knock at the door. Few seconds went by before the knocking started again and then a rough feminine voice spoke behind the door.

???: hello is anyone in there. She asked

Y/n: yea hold on a sec I'm coming. I answered back but no replies only silence.

I got half way to the door before I heard whispering from the other side. But all of a sudden the door flew open in front of me the force was so strong I fell back on my ass. As I looked up to see a sword aimed at my face then I looked at the figure holding the blade and my jaw dropped to the floor what saw a female lizardwomen wearing some kind of armor looking at like solider then she spoke.

???: YOU THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM! she yelled ready to strike.

Y/n: whoa whoa look I didn't know okay pls lets talk this out alright. I asked as she pulled back her sword.

Y/n: okay...okay now lets start with names *ahem* I'm Y/n. I spoke but then I noticed she had a light blush on her face then she grab me by my collar and pulled me close to her face.

Scaly: I'm Scaly and your my new boyfriend. she said before pecking my lips with hers.

Y/n: well its nice to me-WAIT WHAT BOYFRIEND!?!? I yelled in disbelieve.

(Looks like someones in deep trouble now)