Part 1: Deaths Cold Love

(Side Note: this is part 1 of two parts

Y/N's POV

Nothing....nothing is all I can feel, do, say, nor move expect my eyes. I slow open my eyes to see nothing but a dark shade of a forest everything is dark and creepy me out. My whole body  wanted to move it keep tell me to run, to hide but in that brief moment of trying to move something went right passed me at blinding speeds but I didn't get to see who or what went passed me all I know my whole body was frozen with fear and I could'net move.

Y/N: h-hello.....anyone.....help me *sniffs* please. I whimpered begging for help till a icy-cold hand covered my mouth.

???: shhhhh do not be afraid my lord I'm hear with now. Said a voice deadly and fearful that would a hired gun men a chill down there spine.

As my eyes looked up to who that voice was it was the reaper looking girl with the scythe in her hands giving me a deathly cold look. before I could do anything she did a 360 spin around me and ended up straddling me with scythe laying on the right of me.

Reaper: I am Reaper my lord and I will only let you go if you do one thing for me. She said

Y/N: w-what would that b-be. I said with my body going numb

Reaper: If you let m-me...I can see she was trying to get her words out but she was nerves and had a faint blue blush on her face.

Y/N:h-hey are you scared to tell me i-its ok. I said trying to reassure her

Reaper: May I be your first my lord. She said calmly

 Y/N: if it would make you happy then go ahead I'll let you. I said as she gave me a warm smile

(to be continued in part 2)