RUN!!!!

Y/N's POV

after what this lizard monster said to me I was both scared and confused so I pushed back with all my strength I had in my puny body she dropped me to the floor and she backwards in that moment of time I sprang up and bolted as I hear her yell after me.

Scaly: Hey wait for me! yelled as I heard her charging after me.

Y/N: I'm sorry but I'm not ready for a relationship! he yelled as he ran like hell.

As I keep running with everything I've got and each corner as quick as possible she was always behind me. But the worst part she was catching up to me by every second and I was become lightheaded and starts to blackout. Until I felt a bone chilling hand grab my arm and pulled me into a dark room I fell to my knees trying to catch my breath I was sweating, painting, and wheezing my lung to death.

Y/N: (coughing) t-ttt-that w-was a close one (huffs) now where am I?

???: welcome to your new home my handsome devil~.

In that moment my hole body went stiff as I turned around to see 3 other monster girls that gave me a chill down my spine. The First one a humanoid-female werewolf with strong muscles, a brown fluffy coat of fur, and with a pair of sharp claws and teeth. The Second one I saw was a some what normal human until I saw the horns, small demon wings, and her TAIL?! then the last one looked like a normal girl skeleton bones painted around her body but they where real and she was a holding a scythe in her hands plus giving a terrifying stare as well.

Y/N's mind: oh you gotta be fucking kidding me, not this again. I said when the girl with the scythe knocked me out with butt-end of her weapon.

???: don't fight death embrace it. was the thing I heard until darkness engulfed my vision.