Part 2: Death Cold Love

Y/N's Pov

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! Out of the things I could've done. I pissed off death itself & now there coming to reap my damn soul!" 

(Y/N screamed in the back of his mind as his heart was racing along with his legs. Only knowing that he cannot stop for the fact of the matter. No one can truly escape death as he heard voices from all directions making him fear even more for his life)

Death: Y/n....come back.....and love me.....FOREVER!!!

(Her voice boomed as Y/n turned around to see her only a few feet behind him with a crazed look on her face making his blood pump faster which at the same time made him run even faster)

Y/N's Mind

A door HELL YES!!! only a few more feet. He said as he reached his arm out to quickly open the door turn around & slammed it in her face and locking it. (He took a deep breath and lie back on the door, before hearing "her" voice from behind the door.)

Death: Y/n...my sweet fleshy human...I'll be back for you...soon hehehe~

(Y/n felt a shiver up & down his spine, fearing for his life as he saw another door across from him with a label that read *Aquarium* he let out a heavy sigh, got up and said out loud)

Fuck...my...life.