@WolfPrincess30

@WolfPrincess30: How many times have you called Shiro 'Space Dad' by accident?

Frost: *evil and hysterical laughter* This is gonna be good!

Pidge: Never, as much as I think of Shiro as like my second father, I've never actually called him that.

Hunk: Me neither. I mean, Shiro's real great and all, but I wouldn't really call him that... 

Keith: WTF!?! Shiro's like my brother! Why would I call him that? *Gets shocked* Ouch! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!

Frost: Oh yeah... I PUT LIE DETECTORS ON YOU GUYS SO YOU WOULDN'T LIE!!!

Keith: WHAT THE FU-

Shiro: KEITH!

Keith: Uhh, sorry Shiro...

Lance: Well, Keith~?

Keith: *Is clearly pissed off* What now?

Lance: *smirks misciviously* Aren't you going to tell the truth~?

Keith: *shifts uncomfortably cause apparently he's sitting now* ...

Pidge: *walks over to Keith* You know if you don't say it, THEN I WILL!

Keith: Wait what?!?!

Pidge: I was there, remember~?

Keith: ...Fine...

Lance and Hunk: FINALLY!!!!

Keith: *looks at then both annoyed and confused* Anyways, yeah. I accidentally called Shiro "Space Dad" once, OKAY!?!

Frost: Oh, okay. *Turns to Keith* But, would you mind telling us why you would call him that~?

Lance: *High-fives Frost*

Keith: *rolls eyes because he is emotionally child and annoyed* Fine. It's because Shiro's really great, practically my family and always looks out for us. Happy?

Frost: *nods*

Shiro: Aww, thanks ki- I mean, you guys... *Backs away slowly*

Coran: Anyway, BE SURE TO ASK US MORE OF YOUR "Q'S" AND "A'S" AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER~

Allura: What Coran said...

Frost: K? (Imma real confused...)

LOL! This way really fun to write. Anyways, for those of you who are like me and watch The Alchemic Fox's channel will understand the little reference I put in there~ 

(Unfortunately because I am using my computer/Mac, I cannot add the video into the top of the chapter... If you go onto YouTube and search up "The Alchemic Fox Keith's Slip Up" you should find it! It's REALLY funny so I suggest watching it~ #NOTSPONSERED!!!)

Bye~!