Episode 2-Lolirock and secret revealed

"Hey girls, its almost time for us to leave. Are you done packing? " Dash shouted from the common room of the Winx's dorm. The Winx were currently getting ready to leave for Sunny Bay. All of the Winx came out of their rooms with baggage in their hands. As usual, Stella hasn't come out yet. "Oh boy, here we go again. " Bloom sighed as she knocked on Stella's room door. "Stella? I'm coming in. " Bloom pushed open Stella's room door and entered her room. As usual, Stella's room is in a mess as she can't decide on what to bring. "What should i do, Bloom? Help me out here! Please! You too, Dash! " Stella pleaded with Dash and Bloom.
"Don't worry Stella, you look great in everthing. Just take a few clothes along with a few dresses and we can leave. " Dash replied Stella with a smile. "You know, she's right Stella. You do look great in anything. Don't worry. " Flora said as she and the rest of the Winx came in. "That's my little sister for you. Always quick to help her friends when in times of need. " Bloom praised, making Dash smile at her big sister proudly.
"Guys, we have to leave now or we will be 10.03 seconds late! " calculated Tecna, as she tapped away on her mini hand-held computer. "Come on! We have to leave now! " Dash said as the Winx hurriedly grabbed their bags and ran to the school's courtyard, where a specialist ship was waiting for them.
"Hello girls, ready to leave? " a specialist with red hair stood at the entrance of the ship. "Kai! " Dash ran over and hugged him. "Woah, easy there honey. You might make me fall with all those bags crashing on me while you jump on me again. " Kai said, smiling. Nothing else could make him more happier than seeing his girlfriend. "Opps, sorry Kai. There, do you feel better now? " Dash said as she gave him a kiss. "Much better. Come on, if we don't hurry the guys might leave us here. " Kai smiled. Just as they were about to enter the ship, a baby dragon came flying to Dash, with a rabbit on its back. "Opps, we forgot Blaze and Kiko. Come on slowpokes, we're waiting for you! " Dash joked at Blaze and Kiko, Bloom's and her pets. The Winx and Kai entered the ship and settled down. Afterwards, they took off, using dimension travelling to reach Sunny Bay. "Um one question. Where are we supposed to land the ship? I've seen Sunny Bay with my own eyes on my computer, and if we just land in the city people will think that there are aliens coming to attack them. " Tecna asked.
"Well we could land in the ocean and use a boat to travel to shore. " Timmy answered, not looking away from the controls. "I guess it could work, considering the ship has a boat. We could just shrink the ship and keep it in a box so that no one will find it strange for a flying ship to be in the middle of the ocean. " Kai said.
"Hang tight, we're landing now! " Sky called. The ship landed in the pcean and everyone got out. Once everyone was on the boat, Bloom shrinked the specialists' ship and gave to Sky for safe keeping. The Winx and the specialists drove the boat to shore and got off. The Winx hid the boat so no one will find it strange to have an extra boat at the docks. The Winx and the specialists went to check in at the hotel they were staying at before heading out to find Lolirock. "Where do you think we should start? This place is probably as big as magix! " Musa asked, looking around.
"I think we should start with that smoothie bar over there. I read somewhere that Lolirock always seem to hang out there often. " Dash replied, hurriedly adding on the last sentence.

 " Dash replied, hurriedly adding on the last sentence

[👆🏻The smoothie bar they went to👆🏻.]
"Ok, i guess we could start over there. " Bloom said.
The Winx and the specialists entered the smoothie bar and there was a surprise waiting for them inside. "Dash! You came back! " Iris, Talia, Auriana, Carissa, Lyna and Amaru ran over to Dash and hugged her.
"We missed you so much! How have you been? Are you doing well? " Iris, Talia, Auriana, Carissa and Lyna showered Dash with questions.
The Winx the the specialists looked at each other in confusion. "Do you know them lil' sis? " Bloom questioned her younger twin sister. "I ... uh ... actually, yes. I do know them. I met them when i went missing last time, remember? I was actually keeping this a secret from you guys, and i'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I just didn't want you to know that there were other magical beings in the dimensions. My secret's busted now huh. "Dash replied." It's ok lil' sis, we forgive you, right Winx? " Bloom smiled, consoling her little sister. "Thanks girls. Oh right, introductions.Winx, boys, meet Lolirock and their two friends, Carissa and Lyna. Oh and of course, Amaru. Iris, Talia, Auriana, Carissa, Lyna, Amaru, meet the Winx,our boyfriends,the specialists and Bloom and my pets, Blaze the baby fire dragon of the dragon flame and Kiko the rabbit."

"Hello, i'm Iris, and that's Talia, Auriana, Carissa, Lyna and over there's Amaru

"Hello, i'm Iris, and that's Talia, Auriana, Carissa, Lyna and over there's Amaru. Talia, Auriana and I is also known as Lolirock, the famous band group. " Iris greeted the Winx and the specialists. "Hi, my names Bloom. I'm Dash's twin sister. These are Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna and Aisha. Over there are the boys, Kai, Sky, Brandon, Helia, Riven, Timmy, and Nex. It's nice to meet you, Lolirock, Carissa, Lyna and Amaru. " Bloom said, smiling. "No wonder i thought you looked like Dash. You are Dash's twin! Dash didn't tell us she had a twin sister, did she? " Auriana said with realisation. "Nope, she most definitely did not. " Lyna answered firmly.
"So Dash, what brings you and your friends to Sunny Bay? " Talia asked. Dash answered, "Well, to be exact...... "
________________________________________________________________________
Sorry, cliffhanger!!😝Tune in to next episode to find out what happens next!! I know this is a little shorter than the previous episode, but i hope you have enjoyed the season so far!