Episode 5-the defeat of Gramorr and the wizards of the black circle

"Gramorr, its time to end this!" Iris shouted. The Winx and the princesses were currently in Ephidia to defeat Gramorr once and for all.
~~~Timeskip to after using who knows how many spells~~~
"Noooo~" Gramorr, the twins, Banes and the wizards of the black circle all shouted out as they fell into nothingness. Everyone cheered as they fell. "Ephidia is free thanks to you Winx! Now we can all go home! I can finally see my parents again!" Iris said happily. "Yeah, but will we see other again? We finally got to ser each other again." Dash sighed. "Don't worry, we will. Besides, since there is a portal connected to Ephidia because Gramorr wanted more power and made a portal between our world and yours. So basically, we can see each other anytime we want." Talia said. "Your right! We can visit each other anytime!" Dash said happily.
"We will be going back now. But if you don't mind, we will come to watch your concert tonight. I can't wait to listen to your music!" Musa said happily. "Sure, no problem!" Auriana replied.
~~Timeskip to after concert~~(Concert video is above)
Aftermath
From that day onwards, the Winx and the princesses visited each other very often. The fairies even made friends with the people of Ephidia. They all lived in peace and harmony after that. Or did they?

The End
_________________________________
Sorry that this season is so short guys. I had a writer's block while thinking of what to wrote after the A/N, so i decided to just write to the part of where they got their new forms and defeated Gramorr and the wizards of the black circle. I'm sorry that i didn't mention the specialists a lot as well. I will try to make a 2nd season to this season. Bye y'all!
~Hummy_coco56