Episode 4- The discovery of animalix

Recap~~~~~~~
The Winx and the princesses transformed into their fairy form and magic dresses." Oh look what we have here boys, look who came here to play. It's those pesky little fairies, the Winx. " Ogron smirked and scowled at the same time. " Look Prax, its those annoying princesses. They came to play with us. Oh and look, its their friend Dash... and someone who looks like her? " Mephisto asked and smirked." Quit your stupidness, its obvious that they are twins! "Praxina yelled at Mephisto. "Amaru, the arena! " Iris shouted. Amaru nodded and clapped his paws together. The Winx, specialists and the princesses appeared in the arena along winth the wizards of the black circle and the twins. "It's time to end this guys! " Dash shouted and they all charged at each other.
Back to the battle~~~~~~~
"Aterodere! " Mephisto and Praxina yelled. They summoned a Hedgehog monster to attack the Winx,  the princesses and the specialists.The monster shot out a beam of green soundwaves from its eyes. The Winx immediately flew away to dodge the attack while the princesses and the specialists ran away to dodge. "Kyaaaa?! I thought we beat this guy already! " Dash shouted as she barely managed to just escape from the monster's attack. "We would just have to defeat it again!" Talia yelled back. "Ahhh!" Flora sreamed. "Flora!" Bloom yelled. She quickly flew to Flora and caught her in the nick of time. "Are you okay Flora?" Bloom asked. "I'm fine, thanks Bloom." Flora smiled as she thanked her friend.
~~~~~Time skip to after the battle where the Winx, the specialists and the princesses lost the battle(sry i dont know how to write battle scenes)~~~~~
"How do we even beat them?! Mephisto and Praxina have grown stronger too! Ughh this is frustrating!" Carissa yelled, clearly frustrated. They were walking alond the beach of Sunny Bay to relax a little after the battle. Suddenly, they found a cave with a bright light coming out from it. "Huh, i wonder what that is." Dash said as she walked towards it. The rest of the Winx followed suite along with the princesses.
The Winx and princesses soon found themselves in the center of the cave. They saw 7 sparkling stones an the cave floor, all with different animal carvings on it. The Winx each went up to one and suddenly, there was a blinding light. The princesses shielded their eyes due to the bright light. When they opened them, the Winx stood there in their fairy forms, all of them looking different.
"We did it! We found our new form, animalix!" Dash cheered. Everyone cheered along with her. "With your new form, we can finally defeat Gramorr and the wizards of the black tri- i mean circle." Lyna said.
Everyone nodded in agreement.