Family Reunion

Thorn lay in his bed mentally and emotionally exhausted from settling down his nephews. The little one had cried for hours in Annie's arms before finally he finally succumbed to exhaustion. His cries for his mother the words they could understand.
Harry had struggled to understand that Thorn was his uncle, clearly confused by his likeness to his twin.

Thorn had been unable to sleep, trying to comprehend how Blade had left his family unattended. Was it a coincidence or a planned distraction?He needed to speak to his mother.

************************************

Bree awoke with a pounding head ache. The throbbing beat of pain sent waves of nausea flooding to her stomach. Knowing she was going to be sick she tried to roll out of bed only to find herself restrained by her right wrist by handcuffs to the bed frame.

"Oh god" She moaned and started vomiting down her front.

Sitting in her sick, she looked around the sparcely furnished rooms.
Where am I? WHERE ARE THE BOYS?
As panic started to creep through the pain she started to assess her predicament.

Okay think hard Bree. We were at the diner. We were waiting on the blonde chick to take us to a cabin. She must of drugged me. What the fuck were you thinking Bree! What if she's hurt the boys! No she didn't seem the type. She didn't seem the type to kidnap me either. Oh fuck, oh fuck.

Her panicked thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

"Please don't hurt my boys" she begged to the human shaped blob blurred by her tears. I'll do anything you want."

************************************

Alpha I need the keys for the hand cuffs Thorn heard over the pack link.

"Hand cuffs?" his mother exclaimed "Why the hell did you put the mother of my grandchildren in handcuffs?"

"Is mummy awake" asked Harry causing Elijah to start crying 'I wan mumma".

"I am Alpha of this pack mother, it's safety comes first" he yelled

"Alpha you may be, but I am still your mother! And you just drugged and handcuffed your brothers wife! The brother we have been searching for!" She growled back.

"I'll sort it Ma, I'll make it right" sighed Thorn feeling like a a teen again.

"No" replied she replied holding out her hand, this will need a mothers  touch. Bring the boys when I tell you".

************************************

"Oh gross" Bree heard a man exclaim. "Annie  get your ass in here".
"Don't get your tail in a knot, I am coming" replied the familiar voice.

"Oh no" Annie exclaimed from the door way. "Hang on sweety we'll get you unlocked and into a shower"
"Mike get some towels".

"Our Luna is coming now with the keys it won't be long".

"What have you done with my sons?" Bree demanded. "What do you want from us?"

"Your son's are fine." Replied a second woman from the door. "Noone here would dare lay a hand on a child."

She carefully knelt, avoiding the the pool of vomit and unlocked the cuff from Bree's wrist. "Let's get you clean and you can see for yourself the boys are okay"

Bree stood and waves of pain assaulted her again. "What did you do to me?" She asked closing her eyes praying the room would stop swimming. "Did you roofie me?"

"We'll talk about it when your clean" the older woman assured Bree, "Now come this way".

Bree stumbled out the room and down the hall to a bathroom. Unable to do much more then stand she didn't fight when the woman undressed her and pushed her into a running shower. The warm water flowed over her, soothing her throbbing head and aching body. She lifted her face into the water and rinsed out her mouth. A tooth brush loaded with toothpaste was pressed into her hand and she gratefully cleaned her teeth, eliminating the lingering taste of bile from her mouth. She turned to hand the toothpaste back and found both women regarding her with curiosity and became aware she was naked under their gaze.

"Its nothing we haven't seen before sweety, nudity is pretty common here" Annie told her interpreting the look on Bree's face. "We'll leave you to wash up, there are towels and a robe for you here."

Bree quickly finished her shower, dried off and finger combed her hair. She donned the soft toweling robe and tied her hair back. She opened the bathroom door to find the women waiting on her. "I'd like to my sons now" she informed them.
"Ofcourse, right this way".

She followed the older lady down a set stairs, through a large room filled with various lounges and chairs to a set of stain glassed sliding doors. "Your children are just through here".

Bree immediately spotted her boys on the floor playing with toy cars and rushed over to them. "Harry, Eli, I missed you so much" she said pulling them in her arms and showering them with kisses. "Mumma" Eli said followed by garbled toddler talk. "You slept forever mum we thought you'd never wake up." Harry grumbled. "I am sorry baby, I was just super tired" she replied throwing a quick scowl towards Annie. "We'll be leaving soon".
"No! I want to stay with Granny and Uncle Thorn" Harry whinged.
"WHO?"

"Why don't you come have a coffee with me in the kitchen, we have alot to talk about".