Claimed

Alpha Thorn your brother is threatening to leave if you don't come now"  Damien sent over the pack link.
Tell him I will be there as soon as I can.

"Harry I need you and your brother to stay here with Mick okay?"

"Yes Da... I mean Uncle Thorn" Harry replied

"I wish I was your daddy little man" he told Harry seriously. "I'll be back as quickly as I can".

Thorn jumped in the closest car and headed into town. Pulling into the garage he found Blade pacing back and forth.

"Finally its been two fucking days!" Blade exploded as Thorn got out of the car.

"SHOW SOME RESPECT" Thorn yelled in his Alpha tone "You are no longer an Alpha here"

"That is obvious" Blade grumbled shooting daggers at Damien, his former best friend. "I apologise Alpha Thorn, I had another call from my Alpha. He isn't happy with me. He is has ordered that I bring Bree and the boys immediately".

"Shit." Thorn replied. An Alphas order is law, failure to comply can be a death sentence. "I'll figure out something".

"I don't understand why he wants her there so badly. She doesn't get along with the pack." Blade shared.

"Did you forget everything father taught you? Thorn asked. "Didn't you wonder how you got a human pregnant?"

"Are you saying those stories are true? That Bree is some wolfs mate?" Blade scoffed.

"She is my mate!"

"She what? How Thorn? You've never even met her."

"She came to the diner the night before you called brother. She's been with the pack the whole time you've been here." Thorn informed him.

"So you just left me here worrying why?" Blade asked

"After everything you have done to me, to Bree, to the pack you ask why?" Thorn sneered. "Get your shit packed, you will moving into a cabin tonight, but don't even think about coming til I give the word"

************************************

Bree woke wrapped to Thorn's warmth once again. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"We need to talk" he replied

"I am sure we can do that out of bed" she said with a smile.

"I like it better this way". He growled pulling her closer. "There's only one way a wolf can impregnate a human who isn't his mate. If she is the mate of another. I have only heard of it happening twice before you."

"So your saying I have a wolf soul mate out there somewhere?"

"No you have a wolf soul mate holding you in his arms" he whispered

"What? She asked rolling to face him

"You're mine" he growled "All mine". He pulled her hair gently, tipping her head back. He devoured her mouth with a hungry kiss.

Engulfed in in his heat and passion of his demanding kiss, Bree was barely aware that Thorn was stripping her til she felt the tingle of his hands on her bare skin.
"You are so beautiful" he groaned as he took her nipple in his mouth, sucking, flicking with his tongue, then gently biting. As he kissed across her chest to her other nipple he hooked his fingers around her waist band. "These need to go" he growled ripping her shorts and underwater off in a smooth motion.

"I need you" She whimpered reaching for him.

"Hang on sweet heart" he replied quickly shedding his clothes. "Roll over for me" he instructed as he guided her to her knees. "I can't wait,I need to be inside you".  He groaned as he pushed his cock inside her dripping pussy.

Bree was lost, her whole reality centred on the sensations assaulting her body. The tickle of his chest hair against her back, the almost painful stretch of he pussy as he filled her over and over with each thrust. Her whole world was filled by him as her orgasm built. Mine, mine, mine she heard him panting his breath hitting the back of her neck. Suddenly she felt his sharp teeth bite into her neck as he came inside her, the mix of pleasure and pain so intense her own orgasm exploded from her, wiping all reality away.

Thorn layed down and pulled her still form onto his chest. His mate, his everything. He held her tight against him. Noone can take her now" his wolf purred with satisfaction.

Bree floated back to reality. Comfortable on Thorn's chest she listened as his heart beat slowed down to a resting pace. She felt like she had found home after being lost for a very long time.

"Bree we still need to talk" She felt as well as heard Thorn say, breaking the silence.

"What about?" She asked with an impending sense of unease.

"Blade is coming to the pack house tonight." He informed her with a sigh. "Alpha Armstrong ordered him to take you and the boys back to his pack and an Alphas order is law"

"The Armstrongs are wolves too? So we have to go?"

"No your my mate, you stay here with me?" He growled.

All his good intentions slipped away as he the need to be inside her over took him again.