" Meeting Kanname

Misaki POV
I was patrolling the grounds when i found something in the distance . When i arived Zero and Yuki were already there and Yuki said " We will take care of the body hurry and tel Headmaster" i noded and ran toward the headmasteres office.  I barged in and said " There is an emergancy!! " headmaster looked at me and said " what happened Misaki ? " i said " Dead day class girl Level E vampire " Kain turned to the person he was with and that was when i noticed it was the night class president . Kain then said " Misaki this is Kaname Kuran President of the Moon Dorms . " i noded and i said " nice to meet you " he noded and said " pleasure is mine "
Kaname what a familiar name as well

I turned to Kain and said " let Yuki and Zero finish patrolls i am going to town to figure this out . " Kain then said ' Take Kaname with you ." I then said " No need i can handle a few level E's i am The best Hunter in the organization" Kaname then said " no i will go no problem" i sighed and said " Fine " i then said " I am taking the window see ya " i got to the headmaster's window and jumped off . Landing with grace . I looked up and kaname was wide eyed . When he got to me he said " Don't  do that again . " i shrugged and said " Woulden't be the first time " when we got to the town  we looked around untill Kaname said " Level E's " aftee he said that we were surounded . I took out Arthremis and started Shooting . Kaname and i had a few down untill more kept coming . I was fighting when iArthremis was blown frofrom dam my hand . I then said " Now i am going to have to use bloody Royal " i knew kaname heard me . He stifened . He looked toward me and i took my ring off and touched the gem . I then turned into my sword .

I started Killing Level E's with fast movements

I started Killing Level E's with fast movements . When we were done i turned it back into a Ring.

Kaname then came up to me and said " Where did you get those things

Kaname then came up to me and said " Where did you get those things ." With some anger in his voice. That frightened me and i said " i had them on my when i woke up in the woods at the. Age of 10 . I-I don't remember anything before that . " i showed him my pendant and he looked at it . He then said " Sorry we have to head back now before more Level E's arive . " i put Arthremis back in my hoister and we walked back into the academy.

When we arived back at the academy we went our separite ways

When we arived back at the academy we went our separite ways . Because i went with Kaname into town i had the day off .  I  decided to sing and play guitar in the last 3 hours of class we had left before the crossover. I decided to sing Smoke and fire by Sabrina carpenter .  When i was done i got some sleep . When i woke up yuki was in my room . I asked " Yuki what are you doing?" She then said " Time for the crossover ." I noded and we headed out . When we got there it was the usual girls screaming and yuki and i fighting them back .  I looked over at kaname and i smiled .  When i had to start patrolling i was walking around when i notice a figure is walking toward me . I am about to use arthremis when i notice it is Kaname. I then say " don't sneak up on me i could have hurt you!" Kaname chuckles and says " it takes more than a bullet to put me down . When he said that i remembered something.

Flashback
I was looking at a book when  a young boy says " Misaki don't worry it takes more than a bullet to put me down"
Flashback ends

I gasp and that is when i notice kaname is calling me. I then start having a headake. Kaname then says " Misaki are you ok?" I nod and then i say " just remembered something someone told me before . " Kaname then says " are you sure you are ok you look pale" i nod and say " i am fine kaname no need to worry" i smiled and he gave me a small smile .  I then said " So you are my Adoptive sister's brother. That took me by suprize. I only got into yuki's class to protect her because she is my sister but i don't think she needs my protecting . " kaname puts his hand on my sholder and says " of course yuki still needs protecting from her sister " i smile and say " Thanks" he then says "no problem and if you ever need to talk  just ask for me " i nod and i blushed a little because of his genune voice .  I don't know where these feelings are coming from . When   i got to my dorm Yuki was waiting for me . She then said " i noticed you talking to kaname. Just mensioning him made me blush .  Yuki then says " Talk" i then say " maybe tomorrow goodnight yuki " she nods and says " night Misaki "