Awakening

I woke up to someone shaking me. When I opened my eyes I saw Yuki with a annoyed face. I then got up and said " Why are you waking me it is Saturday!" She then said " Don't blame me The headmaster wants to see you now get dressed and hurry up!" With that she walked out of the room. I got changed quickly and when I exited my room Zero and Yuki were waiting. Zero said " Took you long enough" I stuck out my toung at him and he rolled his eyes. We got to the headmaster office and he said" Ah finally give dad a hug you three!! We all had horrified faces and slipped away. Keiin started crying and zero and I rolled our eyes and said " oh boy here we go again" Yuki just chucked. He then said " Thank you Yuki and zero but I must speak with misaki alone " They both left and it was justt me and him. Kein got serious and said " Misaki the council has asked that you go on a mission and Take out more Level E's I know you handled them akready in town with kaname last time but they want you to Scan the perimeter surrounding the school from a few yards . There have been stacks on a few students luckily none got hurt and the night class are not responsible. Now dok you except?" I looked at him and said " I accept" wit h that I dismissed myself and got ready for the mission. I decided to start tonight. Kein excused me from petrol so that I could get a head start. I am currently half a mile away from the academy and I have spotted and killed over 20 Level E's. I felt a pretense nearf no so I took out my gun . I aimed it unroll I noticed it was Kaname. I then said " Why do you constantly surprise me ! Oh and why are you always with me when I have a mission?! " he chuckled and says " Oh misaki you are no fun. I just happen to hear you all the wayg from the academyh and g or curious as t o why you were outside the gates . Is t that a crime?" I sighed and said " fiine but don't slow me down "he chuckled and said "Can't even if I tried" we ended up killing like 20 more Level E's. "That was quite a thrill" said kaname. I started to get dizzy again and before I fell someone catched me.

Flashback
A 10 year old boyb came from the woods and had a ball in his hand. A small girl no older than 5 smiled up at him and said" yay the ball!" The boy skilled and said " That was quit e a thrill" A 10 year old girl walked up to them and said " Yuki, Kaname Mother and father wantg to see us!" The kids walked into the mention and a woman tghatg looked much like the girls smiled down on them and said "Come let's eat" A male voice then said" Juri look how big Misaki, and Yuki have grown. Kaname is as handsome as me!" Juri then said " That is why theyh are our children"

Flashback ends

I woke up to a white seeking . I then knew I was in the infirmery again. A few minutes latter Yuki came in and saw my face and recognition came over her. She then said " Change quickly I will be waiting outside. When I finally changed I met her outside. As soon as I got to her she ran with her vampire speed toward the night dorms . When we arrived Yuki barged in and said "Where is kaname!!!" A young female vampire of the name Rima said "upstairs in his office" Yuki takes my arm and drags me up the stairs. We then arrive atf these grand doors. When we enter. There he is. Kaname. Yuki then says " Big Brother it is time" I look at Kaname with confusion. He walks closer to me and says "Don't you worry my love all the answers you seek will be given when it is done" with that he bites my neck and everything goes black.

3 hours Later...

Kaname POV
It has been 3 hours since I Awoke Misaki. My. Love. Those 2 years of grief have come to an end. I can finally be with her! I have never felt so overjoyed by anyone in my life other than Yuki and Misaki. I was looking through some files when Yuki barged in and said "Kaname ! She is Awake!" I quickly rushed to the doors of my room and as I entered there she was. Beautiful.
Flawless.
And finally...
She. Is. Mine.

Misaki POV
After everything went black memories of my past flashed so quickly it was overwhelming.

I am finally reunited with my Love. Kaname.