New Dawn

Misaki POV.

I remembered everything and now I needed to see Kaname. I got up from the bed I was lying on and ran out of the door.

In my rush I bumped into someone.

I looked up and I was meet with Ruka.

She looked at me with widened eyes, before saying,

" Pureblood..."

She realised she was standing in my way and let me pass.

Before I could get an th further, there he was. Standing right in front of me.

My Love.

Kaname.

I launched myself in his arms and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and said

" We are reunited my Love. "

I looked at Kaname and said 

"Where is Yuki?" 

Kaname smiled at me and caressed my cheek. 

he then said

"Yuki is downstairs with the rest of the aristocrats. Would you like to see them? or do you wish to stay here for a while?" 

i then said 

"i want to see everyone. " 

As we walked toward the stairs i meet eyes with Yui and she quickly ran up the stairs toward me. when she finally crashed on me, she said

"Oh. Big Sister how i missed you. i felt so bad not being able to talk to you about everything like when we were younger, because you don't remember!" 

i caressed her hair and siad 

"don't worry now, little sister. i will never leave you again. " 

i turned toward the rest of the people of the moon dorms and said 

"hello everyone. I'm Misaki Kuran. Twin and Lover to Lord Kaname, and older sister of Yuki. No need to call me Lady, i have never been one for formalities." 

They all nodded and Kaname said 

"We should talk with Kain for your transfer into the night class, and the night dorms."

i nodded and when we arrived at the headmaster's wing, he opened the door with sleepy eyes. 

when he finally saw us clearly, he was confused as to why i was awake and with Kaname and Yuki at this hour. 

he said 

"Misaki, darling what is going on? " 

i then said 

"Kain, i am actually Misaki Kuran, i have finally awakened and i request to transfer into the night class, for quite obvious reasons of being a pureblood. " 

He nodded and began to think. 

He said 

"Well te process needs to be quick, we want to avoid accidents." 

i interrupted him and said 

"i have excellent self control, i can take my final classes of the day class tomorrow, and transfer my belongings afterwards. " 

The headmaster agreed and i was brought to my dorm where i would pick up my uniform for the last time. 

Next Morning.....

When i woke up i knew i needed to be careful. although i had excelent self- control, accidents do happen. i woke up, showered, and wore the black day class uniform for the last time. As i walked out of my room i was meet with Yuki and Zero. 

i felt eyes on the back of my head as we walked to class. i had forgotten, zero was still a vampire hunter, and therefore detested my kind. I am still not sure how Yuki andhim are together, knowing she is a pureblood, but what can i really say. 

As we walked toward the classrom, i could see everyne's eyes on me, due to my awakeneing my features are more striking or eautiful to the humans eye. especially that of the opposite gender. 

When i finally step into the classroom i sit down and wait for the useless class to begin.  i could hear the whispers around me all through the day, and it took a lot of restraint not to lash out on the humans. Yes, i would never intentionally kill them, but a good scare doesn't hurt. 

I went through all my classes quietly, and spoke when spoken to. i didn't want to catch any unnecessary attention, and cause problems for my transfer. i kept tinking about Kaname and what he had been doing aince i had lost my memories. 

did he move on form me at some point? 

Does he still love me as much as i know i still love him? 

what about Rdo? 

was he difeated?  

since Yuki is already a pureblood again, i would assume he is dead? 

then why do is till feel so uneasy? 

as if more is coming and i know nothing of it. 

when all of my classes were finally finished, i walked out of the classrooom wing and headed to my day dorm, to clean out everything that i needed. 

however, when i entered, there were only certain belongings left, other than he bare bed and drawers i only neeeded to grab a bag and my weapons.  

when i approached Artemis i was worried i would not be able to carry a hunter's weapon anymore. 

when i touched it i felt a stinging sensation that made me grunt. however, i knew it could be bearable in time. since Yuki can still wield her weapon. 

before i could touch my weapon again, i heard a voice behind me. 

"with alot of pain tolerance and pratice you will be able to wield it again." 

it was Yuki, leaning against the door.  

she walked in and looked around the room. 

i then said 

"why didnt you join kaname in the moon dorms when you became a pureblood again? " 

she sighed and said 

"because when i regained my memories Rido attacked,  i wanted to fight back, but i couldn't wield my weapon. i however, i knew that i couldn't let the innocents die because of my existence. therefore, when  Rido was finally defeated, i decided to stay as a guardian to protect humans from Vampires that could hurt them." 

i smiled at Yuki and she said, 

"Anyway, are you ready to move into the moon doems. Kaname has prepared a bed chamber just for the two of you, and i find it simply gorgeous." 

i laughed and we headed out of the sun dorms. 

after walking out of the sun gates,  we headed down the path of the moon doems where Kaname was waiting by the door. 

when i finally reached him he kissed my cheek and said 

"i hope you love our chamber my love" 

i blushed and said 

"i'm sure i will" 

In that moment i felt so content with my life, knowing y love was with me and we wre all a family again.