16

Super short and full of fluff.

Word count: 365

   "This is so pretty." Dan said, glancing around the forest at the tall trees. The sun peaked through the canopy of tall evergreens, warming the cold settling around the ground. Dan and Phil walked hand in hand down a thin, dirt trail. Phil had planned a surprise for Dan.

   "It was such a good idea to take a hike." Dan said, turning to Phil. Even though he was 25, he still wore flower crowns and pastel colors, which Phil absolutely adored. Phil had switched his usual punk attire for more suitable clothes that were made to exercise in, but he left in his piercings.

   After about an hour they reached the edge of the woods and walked out into a grassy plain. There were flowers placed everywhere in the luscious green grass. There were rolling hills stretching for miles in front of them. Dan giggled and pulled Phil along behind him as he ran through the flowers.

   Phil, a professional photographer, pulled out his camera and look pictures of the breathtaking sight as Dan roamed around the field

   "Phil!" Dan shouted as he ran over to his boyfriend of 8 years and placed a flower crown on his head.

   "It's perfect." Dan said, adjusting the crown, and smiling his dazzling smile that made Phil weak in the knees. They sat in the grass, shoulders and knees touching.

   "I love you Dan." Phil said and kissed Dan. After pulling away Dan replied. "I love you too." And grabbed the back of Phil's neck to pull him in for another kiss.

   Their lips worked in sync and Phil pushed Dan gently to the ground and straddled him, never removing his lips from Dan's. Dan opened his mouth slightly more and Phil slipped his tongue in. Dan's hands roamed over  Phil's body and cupped his ass and squeezed. Phil gasped and removed his mouth from Dan's and started kissing lightly down his neck, and started biting lightly at his collar bone. He kissed back up his neck, leaving hickeys as he went. His mouth finally met Dan's in a passionate kiss filled with love and lust.

   That's when they both knew, they wanted to spend their lives together.

The End.