Just the Beginning

~Geneva POV~

"Its like 7 am so we have to go now" I groan, as I turn over and put my pillow over my head. Honestly, I don't want to get up today but I do. Today is the day that I am going to Canada with my best friend Summer.

Summer and I have been friends since like the beginning of time, and she has been living in Canada for a while and has been begging me to live with her and honestly, I don't wanna facetime her every night and I just want to see her in person and not on my cracked up phone.

"Girl we got to go our flight takes off at 8:30 am and the airport is about an hour away so let's go, girl," Summer says while smacking her teeth.

"Summer I know you did not just kiss your teeth at me," I say with a little attitude and a smirk on my face.

"Neva if you don't get your Puerto Rican ass up in 5 secs I think you going to have something more to worry about that me kissing my teeth," Summer says while walking out of my room.

So I get up out of my bed, take off my pajamas and put on a black mesh shirt with some shorts and a choker.

I walked out my room with my packed suitcases and enter the kitchen to see Summer eating all my damn food.

"Summer what da fuq you think you this is" I say grinning while playfully smacking her ass.

"Girl a bitch us hungry and let's go, Neva, it's like almost 7:30." She says while walking out the door. I locked the door behind me while bringing all my luggage out with me.
~later on ~
We arrive at the airport around 8:20 there wasn't a lot of people there and we got through the airport security and check up pretty fast and got on the airport just about 8:30 which is when we leave.
-------Author Note ----
I've never rode a plane so sorry if this is inaccurate
-----Author Note -------

~later on in Canada~
We arrive in Canada jet lag as fuck and I was cold as a motherfucker.

"Shit Summer why didn't you tell me it was gonna be cold, you know I'm from Florida, winter is just summer but with no leaves." I groan

"Girl, don't you got some more winter-ish clothes?" She asks

She laughs and snickers at me, and I give her a side eye.
We headed back to Summer apartment and she convinces me to go to this party. Summer more of a partying girl, I'm really not. She said it was being hosted by the Canadian singer called The Weeknd.

Honestly what type of stage is The Weeknd, like that makes no sense. I swear Canada is full of weird shit.

A couple of hours later of me getting situated in her apartment we finally get dressed for the party.
Even though it's cold as fuck Summer convinces me to wear my black romper and plaid jacket.