The Party & The After Party

~Geneva POV~

I wake up in an empty California king size bed, the bed looks expensive and so do the sheets. I'm completely naked.  I don't remember a single thing from last night when I look over to my right I see a nightstand with my phone on it and a note that says "call me (416-346-****)"

I get up out of the bed and walk around the place is lovely, I can only assume that I slept with someone, but who? I don't really remember much but meeting The Weeknd and some of his friends. I'm really intrigued on who I slept with. I end up taking a shower. The shower is lovely, the water is hot and relaxing. Just the way I like it.

I turn off the shower and walk out with a towel around me and my hair dripping wet. I dry off and put on my clothes from last night and walk over to my phone which was on the nightstand and look at the all the text messages and missed phone calls from Summer.  I go ahead and order an uber and call Summer as I'm waiting for the Uber.

"Geneva where are you, I've been looking for you everywhere" "Oh well you know a hi or how you doing or are you okay would have been nice" I say giggling a bit. "Don't play with me like that? I called you like 100 times and not once did you answer" I roll my eyes even though she can't see me " WeLl iF You hAdn'T lEft mE aLl By MysElF we wOuldN't Be In tHiS siTuatIon wouLd We. " "Whatever just come to my place, I want you to meet some of my friend from Canada" " Ok" I say and hang up the phone and groan, I honestly don't want to meet any of her little Canadian friends. I turn around and almost jump when I see him staring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just about to leave" I say kind of in a shaky voice I think he might have noticed because his facial expression starts to change. "Oh its okay, I didn't mean to frighten you or anything." He says. I wonder if he just got here or how long he has been here. He is dressed up in all black.  His whole demeanor seems serious and very masculine, its hard for me to explain but I'm so nervous right now. My palms are sweaty, I don't understand why I am so nervous but I just am. I wasn't this nervous at the party when I met him but I am now. He licks his lips and asks if I need a ride home, I told I had an uber coming. Then he asked if he could walk me outside to my uber because the world is so crazy nowadays but I told him I would be alright and didn't need any help. I know he meant nothing genuine about it but it made me feel special like he actually cared.....

~Abel POV~

I'm trying to be nice to her but its like she got an attitude like this good dick didn't satisfy her enough

I'm trying to be nice to her but its like she got an attitude like this good dick didn't satisfy her enough. I know I made her cum bout like 4...5 times but this girl still wanna try to play hard to get. I even offer Lil mama a ride home and she declines because she got an Uber, and then I offered to walk her to her Uber. She's probably one of those feminists who think they can handle all this shit on their own, but honestly, I can't even lie. She is fine as fuck, even though I forgot her name but  I think its Jenny or something, but all I know is that I'm really interested in her.

I don't believe in love but I do believe in acquaintances, I don't like to become friends with bitches I fuck with because they always take it personally when I don't want to wife them or something but its whatever. I watch her leave the loft and look outside the big window that shows the parking lot. I watch her get into the Uber and leave. Damn, this girl really got me on some stalker shit. I go to the fridge and pour some Hennessey, and take a sip. I call up one of my boys Lamar. We start talking and all, this man Lamar is funny as hell. Nigga just got me dying on how he was trying fuck this bitch from the party and her pussy stink.

This nigga is wild talking about how he told her to get out his crib and advise her to use some soap and water. After a good 30 minutes of just talking with him, I had got a phone call from Ashley. I've been fucking with Ashley for a very long time, I honestly don't know what to call our relationship. We mostly just talk and fuck. She kind of gets pissed off when I sleep with other girls, I think she just hopes for us to be a thing but that's never going to happen and I told her that many times before. I don't believe in love and honestly, don't want to.

Falling in love is pointless, It's like your setting yourself up for failure. Giving up your heart in hope for someone to take care of it is so stupid. I got trust issues so I don't fuck with that.  I told Lamar I would call him right back and answer the call from Ashley.

She calls me up talking all sweet and seductively, I can tell she kind of drunk because when she talks her words are slurred

She calls me up talking all sweet and seductively, I can tell she kind of drunk because when she talks her words are slurred. She invites me over and I don't decline. I told her I'll be over in a minute. I'm not going to fuck her because by the time I get over there she is probably going to be sleepy and change her mind and try to get me to fall for her. That's her drunk routine, but I go over there anyway and she's a mess. She tells me she loves me and starts to feel all over me. She kisses my neck and shit and I just let her for a bit. I'm really not trying to fuck her but she is really turning me on.  I know if I fuck her she going to think I love her or something. I know it weird for me to say but I care about her as a friend, not as a romantic interest but as if I were her big brother.

I end up talking her out of trying to fuck me and put her to bed and leave her place. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated but I will update more often now and also like and tell me if there is any grammer error