Aquainted

~Geneva POV~

I went to Summer apartment and told her all about what happened

I went to Summer apartment and told her all about what happened. She is excited and can't believe I met him and has his phone number. So after 20 minutes of dealing with Summer excitement, I go put on some jeans, a choker, and one of Summer sweatshirt because all my shirts are not winter appropriate.  I go ahead and do my makeup and get ready to meet her friends. Eventually, her friends from Canada came and I greeted all of them. They are actually kind of cool. She only invited 5 of her closest friends from Canada. So Summer told them about how I met The Weeknd but thankfully she left out the part where I was drunk and fucked him.

They were all excited except this girl named Ashley, I guess she's not much of a fan of him but the others seemed cool. I honestly don't know how to explain it but Ashley has some type of vibe towards me. They all leave and I tell Summer about Ashley weird vibe towards me. She says I'm over exaggerating and Ashley has no problems towards me. I get pretty bored and decided to hit up The Weeknd. He doesn't pick up, so I don't call again.

~Abel POV~

I think I passed out or something because I wake up next to a random girl beside me

I think I passed out or something because I wake up next to a random girl beside me. I hate fucking random bitches when I'm gone off the weed or Hennesy because I never get a chance to analyze their personalities. I don't want to fuck a hoe who probably got some std, you can tell a lot about a person based on their personality. A lot of people think I'm just down to fuck any girl but I have standards and morals. I mean I don't have high expectations or high morals but I don't just like to fuck any girl.

I check my phone and have messages from Lamar, Stick, Hawk, Ashley, and random people. I scroll down my notifications and see some missed calls and all. So I call back the missed calls and as I was calling back the last missed call on my list, a girl picks up the phone. It's a familiar voice. I ask who it is and she says Geneva, the girl from the Party. I soon realized that Jenny name was actually Geneva. We started talking for a while. She is pretty chill back and funny.  It feels as though we have been talking for hours and hours. We soon end the phone call and plan to meet up tomorrow at 5:00 pm.

~Geneva POV~

I'm excited, I know he probably just wants to fuck but I kind of felt a spark. I explain to Summer everything and she is so happy for me.  Around 11:00 am he sends me his address, so I spend an hour or two shopping with Summer and getting some stuff to wear. I end up wearing a red velvet hoodie and blue jeans.