Who is this person?

Chapter 10 :

Hermione was startled, seeing his footsteps on the map, she really could not imagine how and why he was here, after all he is in Voldemort's inner circle, his most trusted followers and most importantly this man despises Dumbledore as much as Voldemort did. And this thought was literally killing her.

She saw the map again, he was heading towards Dumbledore's office.

Her heartbeat began beating faster...
Her thoughts ran very quickly, one could see the expression of fear on her face evidently...

What if he tried harming Dumbledore?? She could only think of the spell he would cast at Dumbledore -"Avada Kedavra"

But why was Prof Snape accompanying him ?
Is he involved too with Voldemort?

No he can't be, Dumbledore trusts him... This can't be....
She have to go before he does anything...

"Mione, hello you there?" Ron asked as he could see the sweat forming on Hermione's forehead.

He watched her carefully, "What is it Mione"?

Ginny and Harry too turned their attention towards her with curiosity.

Hermione didn't want to spill any secrets out infront of Ginny.

Oh lord, she has to lie again.....

"Well, I forgot my Ancient Runes book at Divination classroom. So I don't want anyone else to take it, I have to return it back tomorrow to the librarian... I have to leave, see you guys later."

She could see Harry & Ron stiffening but she has to do it alone.

Or else Ginny would know what they are upto this time.

With that, she left the great hall pushing everyone that came in her way.

Ginny got suspicious, she turned towards her boyfriend and brother, "What was Hermione doing at Divination classroom? I thought she hates Divination?"

Harry and Ron shared nervous glances with each other.
"Well, she is taking Divination this year, she has developed fascination towards the subject recently." Harry lied, somewhat feeling satisfied with his answer.

Ginny narrowed her eyes," But how did she ended up at Divination classroom today? You guys don't have divination lecture today, don't you ?"

Harry was dumbfounded, he had nothing to answer. Just then to save the day, unexpectedly Ron jumped in...

"Hermione was following me, so I quickly got inside divination classroom to hide myself from her hexes. I thought since she hates Divination she would never come inside the classroom but I was proved wrong when she came in the classroom. I was extremely startled when she said us that she has taken Divination this year."

Harry was again dumbfounded, sometimes the Weasely's were really very difficult for him to understand, never in his life he thought that Ron would become soo intelligent and save his ass.

Definitely Hermione has good influence over him.

Ginny's suspicions were now gone.

Never in her dreams she would have imagined Ron becoming soo smart at answering her and especially lying.

They began having their breakfast.
Both Harry and Ron were nervous about Hermione's sudden departure.

What could it possibly be, that feared Hermione Granger - the brightest witch of her age, a strong & brave Griffindor witch.

It was for the first time after the second year incident (when Hermione got petrified) that Harry hardly paid attention to Ginny's talk and Ron hardly ate anything in his breakfast (just bread & butter).

Both her best friend were really worried now....

Where are you Hermione?

Was the only question in their mind, since they didn't have the Marauder's Map with them.