My Lifeline ❤

Chapter 23 :

At Griffindor Common Room :

Okay Hermione, relax you can do it!Don't forget to take the Invisibility Cloak, she thought to herself and went to Harry, "Harry, where's your invisibility cloak?" asked Hermione. "It's in my trunk, up in the room and Mione, are you sure you want to go alone, I can accompany you."said Harry with concern.

Ofcourse, he didn't doubt Hermione, she can do it without any help, but he was like a protective brother who can't see his sister doing such dangerous task alone. If she gets caught, the consequences can be severe, she can be expelled!

Harry always felt that he is endangering the life of loved ones for his fight with Voldemort, not only did his parents die but also many friends. He still blames himself for Cedric Diggory's death in the Triwizard tournament. Ofcourse all the Weasely's and Hermione gave him a long lecture about not blaming himself for everything. But, this happens to be the first time that he sits in his room, while Hermoine does this task all alone. If it wasn't for Hermoine's cool use of intellect, while others were in great peril, Harry must have died in the First Year itself. He owes his life to Hermione.

Hermione understands the concern of her best friend, but he has to strictly  be on bed rest for 2 days. She sighs and says, "Haaaaarrryy, you have to be on bed rest! I understand your concern, but trust me I can do it. And I promise you nothing will happen to me, I won't be caught."
"Mione, should I keep the Marauder's Map with myself ?" asked Harry hopefully.
"Harry, I would need it or else I won't know when and how and who will catch me red handed." said Hermoine, stressing over and thinking why would Harry need it.

"Please don't make me feel more guilty, I'm sitting here and not accompanying you. This makes me feel so sick! Besides Mione, you would be busy finding out the memories of Lucius, so I don't think you will have the time to see the Map. And I can keep a check on it, if I sense trouble I'll send Hedwig (Harry's owl) for your rescue or Ron." pleaded Harry. He was positive he would win this time. Hermione rubs her temple, surely this time Harry was correct, she won't have the time to check the Map, she would be too engrossed in finding the memories. She sighs in defeat, "Okay, Harry you win. Keep the Map with yourself but please don't send Ron for my rescue, that would mean putting me in more trouble than I already am." said Hermoine, who gave a sly smile. Harry smiles back, sending Ron would mean digging new holes for troubles!!
"Be careful, Mione. I'm sure you can find it out, besides we also have to take back the micro phone from Prof Trelawney's bag." said Harry, reminding her. "Merlin, how can I forget about the micro phone, by tomorrow we have to get it anyhow. Plus we also have to visit the third floor corridor once. There's so much in hand right now, for us to do. We have to plan everything...." said Hermoine.

Harry nodded in response and with that Hermoine left the common room, only to find a certain Red Headed Girl standing outside, looking suspicious at Harry's broom and the invisibility cloak in Hermione's hand......
Can the day get worse than this? she thought to herself.

_____________________________________________