My Lifeline ❤

Chapter 48 :

The match proceeded, with Gryffindor scoring 180, and Slytherin with 100 points.

Gryffindors were at an advantage, considering Dumbledore's threat, Slytherin's couldn't cheat. All the eyes were upon them, so no one dared to cheat.

Pansy, Daphne and Millicent were Slytherin cheerleaders, they were constantly fluttering their eyelashes towards the handsome, hottie Draco...

Draco responded them by winking, followed by their loud giggles and kissing faces.

Hermoine felt disgusted. Not only she wanted to curse the girls for flirting but she also wanted to punch Draco's jewels.
How unprofessional Slytherin's!! Or one could say Sex Addictive Slytherin's!! Or Simply Shameless Slytherin's!!
Ahhh, she groaned......

But wait, why is she getting so possessive?

Draco Malfoy was Slytherin Sex God, as she heard girls talking about him, he has different girl every other night.
He is hot, handsome..... No no... He is the biggest Manwhore, stay away from him, she reminded herself....

Hermione was shocked, when she saw Draco winking at her. Her cheeks turned apple red, seeing this Draco laughed heartily and then smirked her way.

Oops, wrong move Malfoy!

Hermione was burning with fury, how dare that Sexy Slytherin made fun of her, or distract her with such inappropriate deadly attractive gestures....

You're gonna pay for that Malfoy!

Draco made his way towards the snitch, he was moving closer, just then Hermoine came by his side and seductively whispered, "I wanna ride you, Malfoy", she said biting her lips sensually.

Draco's eyes nearly bulged out from their sockets, his jaw dropped...... Did Hermoine Granger gave him an offer to......?
He could feel himself getting an hard on..
The way she bit her lips was enough to drive him off the broom...
And those lovely words coming out from those sweet lips, he just wanted to taste them...

Taking his distraction as an opportunity, she moved faster towards the snitch and finally caught it.

"Gryffindor seeker catches the snitch, Gryffindor wins!"

Loud cheers and applause quickly followed.

Hermione smirked towards the dumbfounded Draco, whose mouth was hanging wide open.

Take that Malfoy, TIT FOR TAT !

Fred and George Weasely were the first ones to hug Hermoine, giving her a sloppy kiss on her cheeks, much to her embrassement.

"We love you" the twins said together.

Hermione just rolled her eyes at the dramatic duo, she was then quickly embraced by Harry and Ginny.

"Mione, you did it!" exclaimed Ginny

"I'm so proud of you, Mione" said Harry

"Thank you coach" she teased him.

"Haha, yes all the credit goes to me. After all I trained you!" he said, making her and Ginny roll their eyes.

Ron comes behind them, "Blimey Mione, I couldn't believe you did it! You actually did it" he warmly hugged her.

"Thanks Ron. So what should I do with you?"

"Excuse me?" Ron asked, slightly confused.

"Well, you lost the bet, Ronald!" she said with a smirk.

"Be.. bet? What bet..?" he sluttered, nervously.

Hermione raised her eyebrows, "Don't act silly, Ron! You challenged me, remember? If you don't, we have witnesses. Right Harry , Ginny?"

"Yeah, man you lost the bet" Harry patted his shoulder.

"I will give you some suggestions about his punishment" Ginny said evilly.

Ron gulped, his sister was really evil when it comes to bet....

"But before that, it's time to celebrate your success. Let's go to Gryffindor's common room" Ginny said with excitement.