Author note before story

Authors note
I didn't know which boy I wanted to do for this story and setting. And also I didn't want to make another book for another member with the same story or set up, so I'll just do all their story's in this book. Which boy it is that is love interest #1, that boy's name will be in the chapter's tittle. And the different story's won't be just the same with a different main love interest, I plan on making each story different, just that they all happen to be a shy girl who becomes friend with these boys, find out their a band, and is asked to join.

So with the chapter names, let's just say you don't want to read jungkooks, but you do you want to read jin, whoose ever name in in the tittle, than only that boy's story will be in that chapter, but each story will have their own multiply chapters. And I don't want to do all 7 story's at once so I'll be doing three or two at a time.

I hope that explained it well and wasn't confusing. The frist two I'll be doing is Suga and Taehyung. And after that I don't know. Thanks for reading all of this and I hope you'll also read my story.

And I'll start the frist chapter in the next page cause that just seems less messy or whatever if this author note is before the chapter starts.