The two Great Loves: Suga Ch.2: Found

Last time: so basically We got to know Rachel a little, she likes to write and compose songs and she's a loner. So likes to work in the band room, but someone she didn't know named Min Yoongi was there. Being her loner and social awkward self, she snuck in there and made it to a corner where he couldn't see her. She went to the rooftop to wat and fell asleep, when she woke up, Min Yoongi was asleep next to her. And this is where we continue...

I didn't know what to do. Do I wake him up, do I just sit here??? Aha! I thought. I'll just slip away!!! I thought. I started to get up, he was falling over or anything. I grabbed my jacket, put it on, grabbed my backpack and started to leave. I opened the door before remembering my phone.

Shoot! I should go back and grab it. I had started to wheb once I peaked around the corner, I heard him and grumble and wake up. Nooooo!!!

He started to look around and confused. Then he stopped and a really red blush came over him. “Why, and how did you even fall asleep!?" I heard Min Yoongi yell at himself.

I heard the bell ring for the end of class. I can get it later, he probably won't notice it. I turned and dashed through the door with out making a sound.

Later~~~

Ring! The doorbell? I was at home laying in my bed. I had no siblings and only lived with my mom. She was working late again so it was only me home.  It was also already dark and raining. I started to go down the stairs when it rung again. I turned on the porch light and opened the door. No one's here? I looked down and there was a Ziploc bag? With my phone inside!! I looked around and didn't see anyone.

Might as well just in case. “If your there,  whoever you are, thank you for bringing it back, I mean it!." I said loudly.

I picked up my phone. I closed the door and went back to my room.

Min Yoongi pov

I woke up. Why am I on the rooftop? I fell asleep next that girl!!! She isn't here, so she must have seen me and left. Should I be mad or embarrassed?? Wait.... I could feel a large blush on my face. I never blush.

Later~~~

I had her phone at my house. Should return it? Nah, the school can handle it. I'll just say I found it. I thought. That girl... she really is weird. But, who am I to say that. I could look like a totally per and crep to her considering what happened at lunch. I'll return it just to make us even.

I clicked the on button on her phone. No password? Weird. I opened up her contacts and saw... none. I looked around in that area before I found what I was looking for. Her phone number. I entered hers in mine. I looked more and found her home address. It's not that far.Now time to return it.

But how? Aha! I got off my bed and threw on my black sweatpants and hoodie. I grabbed her phone, Ziploc bag, and threw her phone in it.

I walked to her house. No lights were on. I rung the doorbell. Still no lights. I rung it again when I saw one turn on inside. Pretty close to the door!!

I laid her phone on the ground in front of her door. I hid around the corner of her house. I peeked around. I saw the light seep out. “If your there,  whoever you are, thank you for bringing it back, I mean it!." I heard her loudly say.

I smiled and ran back home once I heard the door shut.

Rachel pov

That night

"It's at the end of the first of the first quarter, and I still sneak into the band room to work while listening to Min Yoongi play the paino. It's really helped me work better!"