Locked Away For Today

"I wouldn't count on that" said the Shadow Witch in a cold hard voice. Prackle had a water ball in her hand, Udine's wand in her hand, Undine's wand was more like a staff, it had a long aqua blue handle studded with sapphires, at the end was a blue circle with a blue gem in the middle and covered in spikes. I had mini water tornado in my hand. "You think you can destroy me?" laughed the witch. "Your mother was killed and so can you" said Prackle proud. "That was a freak accident!" screeched the witch. "I banish thee in front of me in a tower far from me" chanted the witch so fast that I couldn't even blink a second time. Black smoke surrounded Prackle, Undine and me and poof we were gone. We reappeared in a poorly lit room. The room was stone, there was one wooden bench and a wooden door that was locked. "Were are we?" I asked looking around. "In a dungeon" said Prackle. "Not just any dungeon, this is the enchanted dungeon where even the most powerful creatures, witches, wizards, healers or even all element witches can't escape from" explained Undine, "or other known as the tallest tower" she added. Then a figure moved in the corner, I let my shoes glow a bright light and the figure was Poseidon! Poseidon was a muscular man, he had a white beard and a golden crown and a weak looking mermaid tale that was a dark green and he looked very weak himself. "Ahh, my sweet, sweet husband" cried Undine running towards him and wrapping him in a hug and he hugged her back weakly. "What did she do to you?" asked Undine furious. Poseidon coughed and said "she sucked out all the magic in me and into my trident and took it to the mainland far away." "Prackle, Annie heal him" Undine said to us in a inpatient tone. "We can't" said Prackle, "this is a magic proofed room." Undine began to sob. "Do not cry my dear" said Poseidon in a comforting voice. "Wait, Prackle didn't you say I have the most powerful magic in all of the realms?" I asked. "Yes, I did" she replied. I breathed in and out and let the magic control me. The room light up like a Christmas tree with red light. The red light swooped up us all and when we did I felt like I had to do something while we were vanishing, so I let my magic do the work and it healed Poseidon while we disappeared. Though something happened because right after I healed Poseidon my magic sort of revolted against me and we landed right back in the tower. "What the-" I said before, "POSEIDON!" screamed Undine in shock. Prackle and me turned to face Poseidon and our mouths dropped in amazement. Poseidon was ten times the size that he was and he looked as healthy as ever and his tail was greener as ever and his beard glowed with white light and his crown now had blue gems in the middle. "Your back!" we all screamed. "My magic though" Poseidon said in a gruff voice. "All people of good and pure return Poseidon's trident" I chanted and then my shoes glowed red and red smoke was forming a shape in the middle of the room and when it cleared the trident was standing right there. "My trident!" Poseidon laughed. "Way to go Annie!" Undine cheered. "Yay way to go!" Prackle added. "Now Poseidon your a god can you break out of here?" I asked panting out of energy. "Yes I can" Poseidon replied. "And fast because once the Shadow Witch knows the trident is missing she'll be furious and come charging here" added Prackle. "Alright we all need to say the spell" said Poseidon. We all nodded. "Once this was charmed not anymore for we four shall break this spell and be free forever more" chanted Poseidon and with the rest of us with him. Then a swirl of purple blue and red light surrounded us and poof we were gone. We reappeared right in front of the Shadow witch! In a open field. "Well, well, well" said the Shadow Witch in a teasing voice. "How I didn't" "didn't mean to appear here right in my clutches, yes Annie I tampered your magic and I brought you here" said the Shadow Witch with daunting eyes and a grin that you just want to slap off. "Enough! It's time to melt this bitch!" said Prackle holding a huge fireball in her hands. "Then let the battle begin" said the Shadow Witch throwing the first hit.