Slave

"Everyone Up! Get Up! Today is the Ceremony for the new alpha. You better get your Ass up and start working or you will be punished. Everything must be perfect, to those who are tasked to prepare the venue, you must hurry up and go straight to the venue and start working." Jimin groaned at the harsh voice waking them early in the morning, but he was used to it, it's been seven years since he was caught by these pack and make him thier slave. His former pack, Red Claws was the enemy of Silver Moon which was his new pack. It was a bloody war, his family was killed and he's the last Omega in their clan to live. And since he's an omega and very rare he was saved.

Today is the day where the new alpha claim his mate, and in today's ceremony, one lucky omega will be sitting beside the throne of the alpha as his other half, his luna.

Jimin stood up and washed his face, then prepared himself for work. His task for today is to assist Seokjin, the pack Doctor.

He hurriedly made his way to the infirmary. When he arrived he saw Jin carrying a box of medicine.

"Morning Seokjin hyung!" He greeted.
"Aigoo hyung, you're pregnant yet you carry heavy stuffs. Tsk, why are you stubborn?" Jimin added taking the box from Jin's arm. Jin is also an omega who's married to Ken, who is a beta.

"Well, i can't afford looking at the boxes sprawled out here in my work place and Ken's not here to help me so i better move it myself. " he said carresing the big bump on his stomach.

"Well hyung i'm here so don't be hard on yourself, or else baby Jin or baby ken will be tired." Jimin said, transferring the boxes to where Seokjin wants it to be.

"Are you ready for tonight Chim?" Jin asked.

"Hyung, why should i get ready? Even though the alpha is looking for his omega mate. It's not gonna be one of us. We are slaves and the last in status of the society. And the alpaha's luna is probably an omega from a high family. Not like us."

"Well excuse me my boy, but it's the moon goddess who choses your mate not your status, nor your parents. So you better prepare yourself for tonight's party. Be on your best look. You might be the next luna" Jin said. Jimin just laughed at him taking everything he said a joke.

"Hyung how could i do that, i only own a pair of pants, a pair of shorts and four shirts and one rubber shoes. And i can never be that Luna hyung." Jimin said nodding his head in disbelief.

"Well we never know Jimin, some of the luna's were actually slaves. You remember Taehyung? His husband is an alpha right? From the Golden claw pack. And take note, he was once a slave of that pack." Jin said. Wiggling his eyebrows to the younger boy who was just laughing at him.

"Whatever hyung, i'll just finish my work and get some sleep" Jimin said designating the medicine from the box to it's proper place.

"But if you change your mind Chim, go to my house later. I'll do some make over for you" he said sitting on his soft seat.

Jimin's POV

It's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Jin hyung will be closing early since he will get ready for the party later tonight. It's a good thing for me since i could take a good rest before working my ass off for tommorow's task which will be a lot since all the slaves will be cleaning the venue and that is surely tiring, the venue is big and i know there will be tons of mess that we will be cleaning tommorow.

I head to my room and decided to shower since i felt sticky from sweating. Afte showering, i changed into my pajamas. I will took a nap for now. It's 3 hours early before the food ration anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiminie~ come on wake up, we'll have dinner" i heard someone waking me up. I opened my eyes and saw my room mate, Kyungsoo.

"Oh kyung." I mummbled. He smiled at me.

"Well, it's dinner time. You must get up or you'll starve tommorow. Tommorow's a big day for cleaning remember? So we need tons of energy. Come on!" He said, dragging me out of the bed.

We headed to where our supper will be and ofcourse, it's in the dirty kitchen of the pack house.

"Yo! Kyung! Jimin! Here!" A loud voice erupted. It was Baekhyun a friend of ours and a slave as well.

"Hi Baek!" I greeted. "Hey Baek!" Kyungsoo greeted as well. He waved at us and we immediately went to him. I sat on baek's right side and kyungsoo on his left. The table was actually a long table, and all the slaves eat together, we are all good friends and we treat each other as family. Ever time we eat together after a tiring day, all the tiredness that we felt was gone. And in that span of 1 hour of dinner we get to laugh at someones joke, or we get to tease someone. We get to ask each other how was your day, we get to tell each other how proud we are if someone accomplish something, it may be small or big. We are just enjoying each other's company since we are each others family.

The dinner was served, it was not the best food but it's okay. We can live with that. As long as they give us food, abd we are thankful for it. The beta who handled us entered the room. Everyone gets silent. Well, we are afraid of him.

"After eating, proceed to the hall. Make sure you are at the back part of the hall. There are no seats for you guys. So you need to stand. I want everyone to be there and witness the crowning of the new alpha. Don't make a scene or you'll be dead. Hear me?!" The beta who was handling us said. We answered a faint yes. And he nodds his head before leaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 is up! Forgive me for updating just now. My mind is blank and i am focusing on my studies right now as well that's why i can't update a lot huhuhu. But i'll make sure to update when i get a free time. Thank you guys so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and guys if you wanted to request, message me instead since i can't see the comments since i'm using a phone. Thank you again everyone! Lovelots~