Slave (Part 2)

Jimin's POV

After dinner we hurriedly went to the venue as what the beta said we arranged ourselves at the back, we felt out of place since the people there looked so fancy, wearing things that shimmering while some of us are still in our work clothes which was a plain white shirt paired with a jean. And some of us, including me is wearing an old sleeping clothes. The venue team made a good job designing the place, it was so beautiful and majestic. The theme was a masquerade ball, everyone has masks as well excluding us who has nothing. The place was big as well, we are too far from the stage where the alpha's family was.

I noticed someone looking at me, i felt shivers ran down my spine as i saw a pair of golden eyes looking at me intensely. His eyes are captivating, drowning me to a bliss of an unfamiliar feeling. My heart started to beat erratically. My eyes widened when i heard my wolf whined. I started sniffing a beautiful smell of musk and woods. I closed my eyes, filling my nose with that beautiful scent.

I opened my eyes again to examine his features but when i looked at the place where he was standing he wasn't there anymore. My eyes searched for him but he wasn't there anymore, i suddenly felt empty.

"Uhm, i'll just go outside for a minute, i need to get some air" i told Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. The two just nodd at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My feet brought me to a garden, it's full of tulips. I smiled at the view, it's so pretty. I felt an arm snaked unto my waist. I stiffened when smelled the familliar scent.

"Mate" he whispered. I felt his lips on the crook of my neck, i shivered. I want to look at him but i felt like i was glued on the ground. My whole body is not working.

"You are so beautiful, i have been waiting for you since forever. My love" He said in a Husky Voice. I stayed still, words not coming out from my mouth.

"Should we go inside, my love? The party is about to start." He said, unlocking his arms around me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. That's where i saw his full face. He's pale as snow and his hair is black as an ebony. He's like the man version of Snow white. He looks so majestic. I nodd at him and bowed my head feeling the heat creeping on my cheeks. He smirked noticing i was blushing.

We walked hand in hand, he lead me to a place where people like me are banned. It's the royal pack house; the place where the true blood alphas' family reside. I stopped my track, he looked at me confused, halting his movements.

"Is something wrong, my Love?" He asked.

"I-it's just. W-we are not allowed to enter this place" i said. He raised his brow.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Because were slaves, this place are for royalties. For true blooded alphas family, only." I answered. "You must be a true alpha then" i added.

"Yeah, that's true i'm a true blooded alpha. So what? You're my mate. They can't ban you. I will kill them if they try not to let you in." He said, seriousness laced in his voice.

"Are you not disgusted? Your mate is a slave. The last on the society and probably has no importance" I said, bitterness was obviously leaking out my words.

"Disgusted? Nope. not one bit, baby. Why would i be disgusted? You're perfect, my Love." He said kissing my cheeks. "And for the society, well Fuck society. I don't give a shit of what people will think. The important thing that concern me is you." He added kissing my forehead. "And if you think you have no importance, then you are wrong baby. An alpha can't live without his omega, an alpha nor betas can't bear a child. Your special, love. And i don't understand why they treat you omegas as slaves. You deserve everything baby. You deserve the world, and i'll make sure you'll have it." He said attaching his lips to mine. My eyes widened but it felt right and perfect. After pecking my lips, my hand found it's way to his, Intertwining it. We made our way inside the royal pack house. It's huge and has a classic interior. I was busy looking around, i just can't believe i'm here.

"Hoseok!" I heard him say.

"Yes alpha?" The guy answered smiling at us.

"Dress him up, i'll introduce him as my other half" he said. The guy smiled at me. I smiled back. "It will not take long right?" He added.

"No, sire. He looks perfect already." Hoseok answered.

"Good." He said. He turned to face me. "I'll wait for you downstairs, my Love" he added kissing my forehead again. I nodded.

"Uh alpha, if you see Namjoon, please tell him to meet me on the venue later. Thank you" hoseok said smiling again. He's like a ray of sunshine.

"Sure." He said and went downstairs. Hoseok lead me to an empty room, he then started to do my make up. He's fast actually, my make up just took 10 minutes.

"Here, wear this." He said giving me a silk blue polo, pants and a black gucci shoes. I immediately wore the clothes he gave me.

"Do i look okay?" I asked. He smiled warmly.

"You look perfect, honey. Yoongi will totally die after seeing you like this." He said.

"Yoongi?" I asked.

"Yes, Yoongi. The alpha. Well i assume, he doesn't introduce his name to you. Aish that guy, he really loves to make himself mysterious." I giggled at Hoseok's rant.

"Well, you better go downstairs and meet your alpha. And i'll meet mine" he said winking.

"Okay." I said as we got out of the room.

"Uhm, i didn't catch your name." Hoseok stated.

"It's Jimin." I said.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, see you around" Hoseok said and i nodded. I started walking downstairs and i saw him sitting on thier huge sofa bed.

"Hi!" I started as i went infront of him.
His mouth fall agape. I giggled.

"You look stunning princess." He said. Memorizing every inch of my face.

"Thanks Yoongi" i said, he smirked.

"You know my name already, yet i don't know yours" he said snaking his hand on my waist. I circled my arms on his neck.

"Well, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin" i stated looking directly in his golden eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. But i prefer to call you my love." He said smiling pecking my lips for the second time.

"Let's go." He said before holding my hand and leave towards the venue.

That night was the best night of my life, he introduced me to everyone making my friends shookt, and well, Seokjin hyung happy. His family was kind, they even gave me a welcoming gift which was a necklace. And the best part that night is that i found the love of my life and he accepted me for who i am, loving me like i deserve the world. Making me feel special like i'm some precious gem that needs to be protected and taken cared of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Part 2 is up, don't forget to vote! 😍😍😍 Love yall 😘😚