Unlikable Mate | I

His milky white skin full of tattoos, his peircings, his deep features, his husky voice, his cold glaring eyes, his poker face and most of all his bad boy yet clever attitude are just some of the things, The Alpha Min Yoongi own in which attracts everyone in school. Except for the spoiled, Sassy Brat, Park Jimin.

The hallways were filled with annoying whines, screams and flirty comments from girls as the group of Alpha boys lead by Min Yoongi passed by. That's a normal scenario of West Gold Institute for Werewolves everyday. And Park Jimin is sick with it.

Jimin's POV

The bell rang indicating that it's already Lunch time, I stopped coloring the newly designed coat that i drew, I am taking up Fashion Designing. I took my papers which was sprawled out on my table along with my colored pens and markers, tucking it inside my matte black sling bag. I took out my face powder and lip tint and put it on. Once i was satisfied with my look, i placed it back on my bag and went out to fetch my Besties, Taehyung and Jin hyung.

Jin hyung's classroom is located at the same building as mine since he is taking up Modelling as a course, his room is settled on the 2nd floor while mine is on fourth floor. On the other hand, my other bestie, Taehyung was on another building since he takes Medicine as a course.

I arrived at Jin hyung's room and he was currently taking off the excess make up on his face, i assume he had finished another set of pictorial as their activity.

"Hyung!" I gleefully said, waving at him. He waved back and motioned me to come in, and so i did.

"Chim, please text Taehyung to meet us up here so we could go together to get some lunch" he said and i nodded typing on my phone.

"Hyung, what does your theme in this pictorial? Your make up seems heavy" i asked.

"Well, the theme was Night life. I was actually having a hard time today since we were coupled with the Photography class and my partner is being a jerk like really. I hate him to death, he was insulting me like i'm the ugliest person he ever met, Oh my God i'm not even ugly!I'm Kim Seokjin! The prettiest person in the whole wide world! What a douche bag!" He whined dramatically, well in our group Jin hyung is the Drama queen.

"And who's that photographer you hate the most?" I asked with a teasing tone. He frowned at me.

"I don't wanna say his name, i feel like puking!" He said disgustingly.

"Oh come on! Tell me~" i whined too, and he glared at me.

"Hyung please?" I said in a cute voice and he sighed.

"Fine, it's Ken. You happy now?" He said and i gasped.

"OMG! Ken? Is he the Ken from the dance studio i was practicing in?" He nodded and i squealed.

"Hyung! He's handsome like O to the G to the M! I didn't know he was a Photography Major" I added and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care if he's handsome he's still an Ass!" He commented, taking his BB cream, putting it on his face.

"Guys!" The door opened and there i saw the panting Kim Taehyung.

"Why are you panting, did you run on the way here?" Jin hyung asked, applying his favorite Chapstick lipgloss on his plump lips. Taehyung rolled his eyes ignoring the stupid question Jin hyung uttered. He took a piece of wet wipes and started to clean his sweat covered face.

"Tae i think you should wear contacts, that eyeglasses of yours is hiding your beautiful face" i stated and again he rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't wanna wear contact lenses it's uncomfortable." he reasoned out. "I think the Queen's done we should head to the cafeteria, i'm hungry. I need energy! I felt like i am drained. Ugh" he complained. So we head out to the Cafeteria.