/4/

♡Tord's P.O.V♡》

"You had a breakdown."

"But why have you brought us to this heart sickening place?"

"To contain you. I don't want you causing more of a problem."

I refused to fidget around in the jacket, I didn't want to screw everything up. Again. I did realize there was a medical eyepatch over my socket, probably so the doctors didn't have to cringe everytime they saw me.

I simply closed my eye, lowering myself onto the cold, stone floor, attempting to rest. Maybe some good might come out of that.

Eventually I did fall asleep, only to be greeted with a black void.

"Where are we..." I breathed, my own words sending chills down my racked and thin spine. My voice echoed through the void, making it seem... so much more lonely.

Did I any thought of what would happen next?

Negative.

I looked around frantically, trying to find an answer. At least one. But there was nothing. Nothing in front of me. Nothing behind me. Nothing to my east. West.

I was alone. Even in my dreams.

I dropped to my knees, bringing my hand up to my face as burning hot tears soaked my skin. I didn't sob, because the pain was more bearable than that. And I didn't have the will to show so much weakness.

"Tord?"

I froze, my whole body tensing up. I tilted my chin upwards to look to the source. The tall man, with spikey, grey-brown hair and dark, black holes for eyes. His face shown regret, confusion, and so many more emotions that pained for me to gaze upon.

"Thomas..." I spoke, flexing my fingers. He hesitated to walk closer.

I huffed, giving him a bitter expression. This was a dream. A mere illusion. Tom wasn't real. And neither was I. In this realm, we were simply specks in a wide open universe. Nothing of matter. Nothing of thought. Nothing to be concerned for.

"Tord I'm sorry... I tried to convince them not to-"

"You and your high and mighty thoughts had us contained, Tom!" I interjected his words, mine dripping with venom.

Tom stiffened, and looked down as I continued. "Furthermore, inform to us how exactly you managed to pry yourself from the living hell of reality into our sodden and l-lonely d-d-dreams...?!" I snapped, tears falling from my good eye. Tom looked at the ground as if there was no tomorrow, putting his head in his hands as he crouched down.

I tried to snarl at him, but the only noise that came out was a few hiccups as tears plummeted down my cheek.

"I fell asleep. I wanted to talk to you outside the real world, so we wouldn't have to deal with the hard feelings. I guess I was wrong." Tom explained, looking at me from only a few feet away.

I returned his gaze, trying to wordlessly say 'I'm sorry', so I didn't have to suffer and choke on tears while speaking. Tom shuffled over to me slowly, as I simply kept my gaze fixed on him, not responding.

He wrapped his long arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I did as gestured, and I curled up in his grasp, feeling safe. Secure.

I felt loved...

I gasped breathlessly, pulling myself off the stone floor, basically hyperventilating. I was still in the straitjacket, not surprised by that, of course.

But I heard something not to far away.

The sound of arguing.

I know that familiar vibe and sound. I used to argue with myself for hours a few years ago. But I got over that after a few therapy visits... not the ones with Thomas though.

Suddenly I heard the metal door slide open slowly, and a figure walk up to me.

I was picked up bridal style and carried out of the room, and I was taken down the hall.

This all happened so fast I didn't even see who was taking me. My eye was as round as the moon as my mouth slighlty hung open.

I finally fought the will to keep my neck down and looked up at my carrier.

The eyes.

"Tom?" I croaked. He looked down at me with wide eyes.

"Shh.. don't worry. I took you out of there." He whispered, walking a little slower. "I'll get you out of the jacket once we get to my office." His voice got even quieter as he said that, and he glanced around him before focusing on where he was going.

I kept quiet as told, my eyelids dropping slowly. Soon I had rested my head on Tom's arm as he walked, the gently bouncing of his footsteps soothing me. Tom hummed, and held me in one arm by the time we got to his office to open his door.

Once he did, he walked in and locked the door behind him, going to set me on the couch. I opened my eyes again and looked up at him, sitting up straight.

"We continuously are not able to comprehend why you are assisting us as so. Why are you so eager to free us?" I asserted, watching Tom as he sat down next to me on the couch, beginning to take off the straitjacket I wore.

"I would get you out of here. I would set you free. I would fix you."

I stared at him blankly, knowing he wasn't finished. Tom sighed shakily as he completed in taking off the jacket. I stretched out my arm to regain feeling.

"Fate had other plans."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I'd have to tell you another time, Tord. You wouldn't cope well with it."

"We NEED to know, Thomas. Please."

I noticed a few tears trickle down Tom's cheeks staining his tan skin. I tilted my head in the slightest, wondering what was going through that man's mind.

"Tord I can't tell you..."

"You MUST. Secrets cause heart breaks. Secrets cause distrust. If you threaten us with secrets, we question our placement of trust in you. Is that what you desire? Whatever you may to keeping hidden, we would require that you inform to us what that is. Please." I pleaded, looking him straight in the... eye?

Tom looked away and inhaled slowly, them blew out the breath but it came shakily.

"Tord. I will tell. You. Another. Time. For now... just rest." Tom insisted, rubbing my bony back. I growled lowly, but let him do as he did.

I sensed Tom's sad aura as he did this, and I knew, I should be worried...

Right?
---------------

AH.. Sorry I was so late. Confusing chapter I suppose. Hopefully I'll get another chapter out soon!