prologue

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time..

Oh, who am I kidding? This is no fairytale. I mean sure he may be called a king, but my brother is no prince charming.

Once in the beautiful land of Auradon there lived a King and his girlfriend. They were the happiest couple in all of the land and were envied by many, or atleast that's what I'm supposed to say to hype them up. Truth is with the paparazzi here and all the royal duties there the girl was beginning to have second thoughts. The overwhelming sense of responsibility scared the girl and so she left. She fled the land with no intentions of ever returning.

And blah, blah, blah.

But none of that matters, okay maybe it does a little, this isn't my brother's story, again, maybe a little. This is my story: the story of a soon to be queen who had no idea what she was doing with her life. The story of a girl who just wanted to be simple, quite the opposite of her mother. This is my story, the story of how I found love in the most unexpected place. The story of Princess Beverly, daughter of Belle and Adam, twin sister of King Ben of Auradon.

Yes, my bestfriend did flee, taking nothing but her mother and the scooter my brother got her. But we haven't gotten that far yet, first this happened: