ten

double update, youre welcome

      "Harry Hook, what the hel- helicopter

      "Harry Hook, what the hel- helicopter."

I facepalm, glancing over to make sure my parents didn't hear my almost cursing. "This is not okay! You can't be here! Wait, how are you here?"

He simply smirks, nodding over my shoulder, "Uma has her ways."

I glance over at Uma who is now dancing with Ben, "Bullshit!" I whisper shout, using all of my strength to push him into the wall of the deck. I step closer, my chest against his as our eyes lock. "You better tell me what's going on, now." My tone is dangerously low as I narrow my eyes at the damn pirate.

"We're crashing your little Cotillion."

I shake away the sense of déjà vu, glaring harder at the boy, "why?"

"Because we can." he stubbornly grins, enjoying my irritation.

"Fuck you!" I mutter, looking away to see Uma and Mal about to fight. I sigh, going to step away from Harry but his hand captures mine and he pulls me back into him.

"And where do you think you are going?" the pirate slyly whispers, his lips dangerously close to mine.

I inhale, closing my eyes, "to help my friends!" I open my eyes, shocked to see his staring right through mine.

"Aren't we friends?" He frowns sarcastically.

"Friends?" I laugh, "Sure, we can be friends."

"Stop teasing, you know I don't want to be friends."

I smirk, deciding to mess with him a little more, "But you just said-"

I'm cut off by a cold set of lips colliding with mine. My eyes widen in shock and my body unvoluntarily goes to step back but Harry has me locked in his grasp. I ease into the kiss, closing my eyes and allowing my hands to cup his cheeks. He pulls away too soon and my warm lips tingle at the loss of contact.

"Why did you and Uma really come to Auradon." I press, smiling when his eyes widen in shock.

"What? No, 'wow' or 'whoa Harry, I love you'?!" I giggle at his exhasperation, pecking him on the lips once more.

"I could never give you the satisfaction."

He grunts, failing to hold back a smile, "Uma's here to steal Auradon. I'm here to steal your heart."

I grin wildly, my heart fluttering at his words.

Screw it!

"Consider your mission complete."

Harry grins back, picking me up and spinning me around. I squeal, laughing as he sets me down.

"But!" I interject, "under two conditions." he looks at me expectantly so I continue. "You stay here on Auradon with me, and you help us stop Uma."

"Us?"

"Shits about to go down, the VKs and I are team, we stop the shit. Like constipation." I shrug, grabbing his hand before pulling him off to Evie, Jay and Carlos.

"Harry?!" Carlos shouts, glaring at the pirate.

"Down boy!" I scold sarcastically, holding up our interlocked hands. Carlos huffs but doesn't reply. "What'd I miss?" I whisper, leaning over toward Evie.

"Mal told Ben she loved him. Turns out he was under a spell." Evie mutters back, both of us gasping when Uma jumps overboard.

"Shit!" I shout, running to get closer to the edge. "Shit!" I shout again when Uma emerges from the water looking like some ugly ass octopus.

"You have weird friends." I turn to Harry, shaking my head.

Suddenly Mal is surrounded by purple smoke and my eyes widen in shock at the sight. She emerges a dragon and I groan, turning away from the boy.

"Not a word." I put my hand over his face, leaning my back into his chest as Uma and Mal fight.

I'll save the boring details because honestly I never got to play hero and I'm kinda pressed. Basically, Uma and Mal fought, then Ben jumped in the water, and now Evie is asking for other villain kids to come to Auradon.

"Could I get you a list?" Evie asks Ben as I snap back into reality.

"I have a request too," I step away from Harry, "not that I need your permission, I'm older than you so I can tell you what to do. Oh and there's the fact that I'm about to become Queen."

Ben frowns but waves his hand for me to carry on.

"Harry is staying here." I grab the pirate's hand, smiling up at him. "We're a thing, it's cute."

"Whatever." Ben mutters, already knowing that if he even tried to fight it he would lose.

I let out a happy squeal, jumping up onto Harry. He stumbles a bit, laughing as he catches me.

"Is this our happy ending?" Harry mutters as he leans into my lips.

"Bad guys don't get happy endings." I laugh, "but I guess we can make an exception." I press my lips against his.

He pulls away after a minute, looking into my eyes, "Oh darlin', from the day we met you've had me hooked."

I laugh, throwing my head back, "How ironic."

"Did you like that?" He smirks childishly.

I shake my head, wrapping my arms around his neck, "That was terrible, but I love it."

"You love me?"

"Okay, man pirate. Slow your roll." I tease.

And that's that. My-Our happily ever after, I guess. You see, I told you this wasn't my brother's story.

Harry and I lived to be old and in-love and we ruled together for many years, loved by all. I'm just kidding. It hasn't even been a week yet but I do love my pirate, and can proudly state that we are happily planning my Coronation.

Don't worry, you'll see more of our messy love story. Just not quite yet.

Author's Note:

ITS OVERR i bet you thought you had more time with this book but i got you.

not editted, duh

before ya'll freak, yes there will be a sequel and it will have so much BevXHarry fluff ya'll will be a blushing mess the whole time, BUT i have a question:

do you guys want a prequel? It would be the first descendants and how Beveryl became friends with the VKs. (there would be a bit of romance for Bev) if you do it will come after the sequel.

sequel is coming soon, i just have to whip up a cover and get the epilogue up on this (idk when that'll be up because i'm still writing it and i want it to be really good.

see you soon!