eight

"Beverly!"

      "Beverly!"

I turn to Evie, catching the sword she tosses to me before running off to kick some pirate ass.

"Hi!" I grin, jumping infront of a pirate, "I'm Beverly!" I bring my sword down against his. "What's your name?" I smack his sword out of his grip, catching it with my free hand before tossing it into the water below. "Gotta run!"

I run over to Jay, fighting off a guy that almost attacked him from behind. "What would you do without me?" I sigh, pushing the pirate into the sea.

"Hello, Jay!" An all-too-familiar voice greets before the sound of boots hitting the deck distracts me from the metal clashing against metal. "Well, well, well." He takes off his hat and I smirk at his messy hair.

Why is he so damn good looking all the time?

"Jay, go help Ben. I got this one." Jay glances at me warily but I glare at him, "Go!"

"Be safe," Jay pats my shoulder before running off.

"How cute." Harry coos, pulling his sword from its holster and swinging it at me.

"I know I am," I grin innocently, waving my sword at him. "we gonna do this or what?"

"Let's go, lady royal." he holds his arms out, "give me your best."

"My best? Oh sweetie, I don't think you can handle that. How about 85%?"

We continue fighting and eventually he overpowers me, slamming my back against the railing behind us. I struggle to keep his hook and sword away from me, grunting as I push my sword against his. "I quite like this position." he smirks, pushing against my sword harder.

"Yeah, I don't think we've ever been so close," I sarcastically grunt.

"Give up yet?" He taunts, grinding his teeth against each other.

"You're gonna ruin your teeth doing that," I scold, "oh and no, but you should." I use the rest of my strength to finally shove him off of me, swiping my sword to grab his hook as I do so.

"Why did the pirate jump into the sea?" I joke, holding my sword over the water.

"Why?" Harry grunts, already knowing my intentions.

"Because I threw his hook to the fish." I laugh, letting the hook fall into the water. "Hope you can swim." I race passed him, not forgetting to stop and place a quick kiss to his cheek.

"Such a tease," he growls, walking passed slowly.

I smirk, running off to Evie. "We need to get outta here." I shout over the chaos.

"I know!" Evie shouts back, stealing a boy's scarf. "Nice scarf, it's mine now."

Jay and Lonnie run off to get the car, the rest of us still fighting off pirates. I finish off a girl, tossing her sword away before turning to see if anymore of my friends need help.