six

not from descendants but you're welcome anyway

not from descendants but you're welcome anyway ↓

      "What a good little, darlin'. Staying put like a good girl."

I roll my eyes as Harry pats me on the head, "I'm not a dog, you know."

The boy shoots me a mischevious grin, his eyebrows dancing at me, "No, but I can be."

I scoff at his flirting, grimacing when he decides it's okay to pull me up from my seated position, his arm wrapping around my waist. "You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up." I warn, slipping out of his grasp.

"Classic Harry," Gil laughs from his seat, clearly enjoying our small banter. "kill 'em, girlfriend." he snaps his fingers in a 'z' making me nearly pee myself laughing.

Turns out Gil isn't that bad, though I would immediately deny I ever said that if anyone asked. Besides having Gaston as a father he's actually a pretty cool dude. He's nice, funny, and as crazy as it may sound he's actually kind of intelligent (in his own special way). Sure he has his demons, but don't we all?

For the past couple of hours we've been sat in the shop talking about our childhoods and life on the Isle and Auradon. I expressed my love of ice cream to him and in return he told me all about how most kids on the Isle would kill to taste the treat.

"I'm gonna need you to stop talking." Uma walks past with a slight skip in her step, smacking Gil on the back of his head as she tosses a tray down to some lady. "We have company coming."

"If she shows," Harry casually sits down in my previous seat, patting his lap when I glare at him for stealing my spot.

Don't do it, Beverly.

I'm gonna do it.

Please don't.

I'm gonna.

And I do, I plop down on his lap, smacking his hand away as he cheekily tries to touch my waist. "Hands to yourself, man pirate."

"She'll show." Uma assures the pirate, eyeing Harry and I's close proximity. "We have two people she cares about."

"Who are we talking about?" I join their conversation, ignoring Uma's annoyed expression.

"None of your buisness, princess." Uma barks, making me flinch back into Harry.

"Oi, calm down. You're way too tense for this, Uma." Harry coos, his breath tickling my neck as he speaks.