Vampire 2 | Keith |

Still In School, Biology

I was walking to class with chris since i had it with him.

"Y/n why are you so quiet all the time?" he asked outta nowhere.

"What do you mean? i talk."

"i don't know. you just seem... uptight like you don't know how to react to certain things."

"Because i don't. You and Cardi are the first friends that i've had in a while." I Look down at my shoes.

"Why is that? You seem like a real chill girl. Cardi's mean ass took a liking to you real fast." He seemed genuinely confused. Too bad i don't have an answer for him.

"I-.. I don't know" We were at the door of the class room now. I reach for my schedule that was located on the side of my book bag just in case the teacher wants to see it.

with it being so hot in Sacramento it was no surprise to see a huge fan sitting by the board on my way in. My hair blew in the wind that it was sending throughout the classroom. I hear a gasp and a chair shift. I look up .

It's him. He held an uncomfortable expression with his hand over his nose and mouth. His eyes were a black color, making him look slightly scary cause of his light skin.

 His eyes were a black color, making him look slightly scary cause of his light skin

Do i stink?

"You must be Miss Devoe, I'm Mr. Westbrook. You will be taking a seat next to Mr. Powers in the second row. Welcome to South Sac High" Mr. Westbrook held a kind smile on his face, While Keith looked at him in anger. If eyes could kill, he'd be six feet under.

I made my way to the seat and as soon as i sat down. Keith made sure to scoot as far away from me as possible, still sporting that uncomfortable look and angry jaw clench.

"Alright, today we are going to be watching a documentary on How to specify an onion root cell. Take out your note books."

I desperately try to hide behind my puffy hair as i felt his cold stare on me. I grab my notebook and try to focus my attention on the screen.

from the corner of my eye, i see Keith hunched over in his seat, his dark eyes still on me with his hands gripping the table so hard that his knuckles turned white. What the hell is his problem?

About an hour into me staring blankly at the screen, only paying attention to the boring eye rays that i felt on the side of my face, I felt paper being thrown at me from behind me. It was chris with an expression on his face like 'you good?'

 It was chris with an expression on his face like 'you good?'

I slightly nodded at him and turned back around in my seat. By this time Keith was jittery, probably just as anxious as me to get the hell out of this class. His fingers taped the table rapidly before he jumped up and made his way to the door.

1 second later the bell rang.. How in the hell did he-..

"Yo, what the hell was up with Powers? i ain't never seen dude so upset." Chris stood in front of my desk trying to help me gather my things seeing as though i was still in a state of shock .

"I-I don't know i just walked in and sat down, i don't know why he hates me." i say finally standing up, and immediately looking down at the ground.

"He doesn't hate you Y/n, He probably was just used to sitting at the desk by himself and got angry cause you had to sit beside him." Chris gave me a reassuring smile, but honestly.. i felt like my day was ruined.

Tbc

---------------------------------------

next one gone be exxxxtra long, so here's a lil one for ya.

comment, vote 🤸🏾‍♀️✨