Bring The Boys Home

***{THE NEXT DAY}***

Ryan's POV:

The rest of the day went pretty well. I made new friends, (which wasn't easy for me) Gerard and Frankie left me alone, and I saw Brendon two more times in the hallway.

Brendon...

I questioned my feelings about him. I knew I liked him, but I was really scared to tell him. I didn't plan to, anyway. I mean, we only met yesterday and I barely know anything about him. He would think I'm some creep. He can't feel the same way. He can't be gay anyway, I mean look at him. He could have any girl he wanted! No, I highly doubt he is gay.

Why me... world.

Maybe I'll invite him and the guys to hangout later, I don't know though. They'd probably say no... It's worth a shot.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I asked the guys before we left school. To my surprise, they said sure and Pete offered to drive me home. I was going to be walking to and from school everyday, so I was glad they offered.

"We all kinda carpool because we live really close to each other." Spencer said before climbing into Pete's truck. Followed by Patrick, Brendon, then me. Jon sat in the passenger seat because he was the oldest next to Pete, and he drove.

I have Pete directions to my house, and we left.

"Oh cool, you don't live that far away from us!" Pete said.

"Awesome. Where do you guys live?" I asked.

"Only like three blocks away. In North Shore." Pete replied, then turned onto the road to leave.

It was a nice truck. A 2008 grey Chevy. Four doors, a lot of room, and cloth seats. Though I pretty much was sitting on Brendon's lap with him, me, and two other people in the back. There were two radios, one in the front and one for Jon and Pete, and one in the back for Patrick, Spencer, Brendon and I. Brendon shared one pair of earbuds with me and we listened to the radio the whole ride to me house.

Turns out Brendon and I like a lot of the same music.

When we pulled into my driveway I quickly crawled over Brendon, the least awkward way possible, and walked to the front door. I unlocked it and peered inside to see if my dad was home. I knew my mom wouldn't be home because she was away on business in New York.

My dad was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed he was passed out in his room or out with friends. I gave the guys the okay to come and they got out of Pete's truck and followed me inside.

We didn't do much. I gave them a tour of most of the house and offered drinks and snacks. Then we sat in the lounge and talked for a while before Brendon spoke up. "Sooo Ryan... Where's your room?"

"Yeah! I would love to see it if you wouldn't mind showing us." Spencer added.

"Oh... Well... I mean I guess it couldn't hurt to show you guys." I said, then got up and started walking towards the stairs. "Follow me."

When we got to my door I stopped and began to fumble around for the key in my pocket to unlock the door. As I slid the key into the lock I paused and looked at the boys. "Just don't judge me, okay?" And with that they all nodded.

I unlocked the door, took a breath and opened it. Everyone went in and stood in the middle of the room. They all looked in different directions, looking at my variety of band posters and such. "Soooo... What do you think?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ya this chapter kinda sucks whatever I felt like I needed to post something because I haven't posted an update in forever. You all have permission to slap me.

Getting to smut guys.

Be patient.

THERE WILL BE SMUT.