Stay »» 3

[‡‡]

Jungkook asked me if I wanted to go to the ice cream show with him.

[‡‡]

"I would love a mint chocolate chip ice cream please!" She looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "Okay, then one Double Dutch icecream and Mint Chocolate Chip icecream please." I payed for both icecreams but she stopped me. "I'll pay for mine Hobi." She smiled sweetly. "Nah, don't mention it. It's my treat." I grinned. She sighed in defeat and gave in. "Fine." She mumbled.

[‡‡]

And many memories flashed my mind.

[‡‡]

"There's something…" Ji Min leans over and poked my cheek. "… over here." She chuckled. I wiped the icecream off my face and gave her a wide smile. "You like it?" I asked. "Mhm!" She squealed and licked the icecream. I chuckled and mumbled a word under my breath.

*Cute* I thought.

"What was that, Hope?" She asked. "Nothing." I shook my head. "Okay." She shrugged and continued eating.

[‡‡]

I just smiled.

[‡‡]

"Do you want some more?" I asked her. "No, I'm fine." She finished eating the cone and wiped her hands with the tissue. "Let's go somewhere else."  She suggested. "Where?" I asked. "How 'bout the park or something?" She shrugged. "Okay, but lets drop by the dorm and get a blanket, its cold outside." I gave her a smile and sge nodded.

[‡‡]

And said 'No… I'll stay.'