Stay »» 4

[††]

The dorm felt empty and quiet. No one was there and I decided to take a rest.

[††]

She didn't come over today, so I called her. "Hello?" She said. "Ah! Ji Min-ah, where are you?" I asked. "I'm at home, sick."

"Oh? I'll come over and bring soup!" I said worriedly. "It's okay, Hobi. My mother came here and gave me prescriptions and food." She coughed. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked, my voice filled with worry. "My mother's a doctor… I think I trust her." She chuckled. "Okay… just call me if you're feeling better." I sighed. "Hey, I'll be okay. Don't worry yourself too much." She ended the call and I dropped my phone.

[††]

I lay my head on my pillow and stare at my ceiling.

*I miss her.* I thought.

[††]

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hi Hobi!!!" She squealed. I gave her a low chuckle and asked what's up. "I'm feeling a little bit better now." She said. "So please go open your front door!!!" She demanded.

I screamed in joy and opened the door. I hugged her tightly, the feeling of never letting go. "You got thinner." I said lowly. "Yeah, well I do exercise." She shrugged. "But you're too thin. Thinner than last time I saw you." I said worriedly. "This isn't because of you getting sick, right?" I asked. "No. And… stop worrying. I don't want you to over think." She pats my head.

[††]

A loud noise came outside. I jolted up and head out of my room.

The boys came back. Why did I even expect her there?

"Oh, hyung! I never seen you this excited to see us." Jimin said.

*Ji Min* the name rang in my head. I frowned and welcomed them back. "Why the face Hoseok-ah?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head. "It's nothing." I went back to my room and stayed until dinner was being called down by Jin hyung.