Stay »» 5

I decided to binge watch movies and I came across her favorite one.

"Hoseok oppa." She called out my name. "What is it Ji Min- ah?" I asked. "Let's watch Peter Pan!" She smiled. "Sure!" I agreed and smiled at her. We sat in front of the screen and watched her favorite movie. I glanced at her with the corner of my eye and smiled widely.

*I wanna tell you that I love you.* I thought. I frowned and shook my head. I turned back to the movie.

I sat there, just thinking about her. Her beautiful smile, her joyful laugh, her mischievous grin. All the things I missed. Thinking that she could have been mine.

"Hoseok-ah…" She lowered her head, avoiding my gaze. "What's the problem, Ji Min?" I asked, a worried tone on my voice. "I— I'm leaving Korea." She hugged me tightly and sobbed on my shoulder. I caressed her cheeks and looked into her eyes. "When?" I chocked. "Tomorrow." She sobbed. "Why didn't you tell me before?!" I cried. "Because I didn't want to see you like this!" She cried even more. "I can't believe you." Was all I could say. "I'm so sorry." She said. Her eyes flooded with tears, swollen and red. "Please…" I took a deep breath. "Stay." She shook her head and disagreed. "I can't. I'm taking my mother's place in business, I can't let her down."

I wish that I told her how I felt. I wish that I could turn back time and tell myself to brace the future.

Just to make her stay and be mine.